Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you guys use backlinks?

Fel1x

Recognized member
Credits
Do you guys use backlinks for your website SEO? If so, what's the best way to do this?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think getting featured on .gov websites would definitely help. I know it was stated here that you should avoid getting listed on spam websites and I definitely agree.

Do you guys use backlinks for your website SEO? If so, what's the best way to do this?
Of course I do, without them, my forums wouldn't rank so well on all the major search engines. Quality content and good backlinks go hand to hand, so remember to attract good backlinks from related websites. Getting your site listed in online directories can easily help you build up fresh and new backlinks.

Of course I do, without them, my forums wouldn't rank so well on all the major search engines. Quality content and good backlinks go hand to hand, so remember to attract good backlinks from related websites. Getting your site listed in online directories can easily help you build up fresh and new backlinks.

Also having backlinks on credible websites improves website trust. This improves your listing on a google search search.

Backinks are very necessary and again I will say use social media as a way to get good backlinks. You will be happy you did! :)

I am a huge believer that backlinks are very important for SEO so I always work on getting good quality and relevant back links for my sites. I have found that using my link in my signature works best but I have also noticed that not all forums have do follow links so even though it's exposure it may not always help towards SEO.

Yes, I do use Backlinks. I use NoFollow and DoFollow, it's worth trying to rank to page 1 of Google and Bing etc. I purchase the backlinks of trusted companies as I don't have the SEO knowledge myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds