Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you groom forum up to sell?

Credits
Do you find it to be something lucrative in dedicating time to build up forums and manage them for a while but only for the purpose of selling them afterwards? It's more like a business of creating and selling process. I have a friend who does that and he makes at least $500+ upwards from each forum he sells.

Advertisement Placeholder
No. I've never sold a forum.

When I left forums years ago, I gave my previous admin forum to TAZ for free. I just wanted to be done at that point.

I wish I had kept it. But it is what it is. Here is my second chance :)

But I don't have any interest in selling sites.

No. I've never sold a forum.

When I left forums years ago, I gave my previous admin forum to TAZ for free. I just wanted to be done at that point.

I wish I had kept it. But it is what it is. Here is my second chance :)

But I don't have any interest in selling sites.
Did they merge your forum into theirs? How big was it at the time? And what did your members do?

A lot of them were already there I'm sure.

Some left I think.

I kind of went away after that.

I lost a big board due to bad decisions on backing your forum up. Learned from the mistake lol. And then some drama on AAF was happening.

I just took a break, pretty much a 10 year break lol but I helped out on some other forums as staff and remained a member of a few others.

Tbh, that point of my life was pretty dark. I didn't live a healthy life. Now, I'm all about it.

We learn!

A lot of them were already there I'm sure.

Some left I think.

I kind of went away after that.

I lost a big board due to bad decisions on backing your forum up. Learned from the mistake lol. And then some drama on AAF was happening.

I just took a break, pretty much a 10 year break lol but I helped out on some other forums as staff and remained a member of a few others.

Tbh, that point of my life was pretty dark. I didn't live a healthy life. Now, I'm all about it.

We learn!
Glad you've found yourself again. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds