Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you force yourself to post on your community?

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
I wanted to ask if any of you have ever found yourself feeling too exhausted to post on your own forum or blog after a busy week or a long day at work/school? Do you force yourself to dedicate a certain amount of time to your site, regardless of how tired you may feel?

I know it can be tough to maintain consistency when you're feeling burnt out, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts on how you handle it.

Have you ever gone an extended period without making a post on your forum or blog? What was the longest amount of time you went without posting, and were there any noticeable consequences as a result of your absence?

Looking forward to hearing your experiences and insights!

Advertisement Placeholder
As I don't have a forum, I can't answer from that perspective. As a member here, I really am invested in this community and yes, some nights I find myself uninspired to post just because my brain has been completely fried through the day/week with work. Sometimes I just can't think of the right words to reply with. I like my replies to be meaningful and detailed, not just one sentence, therefore if I feel my output is going to be mediocre, I tend not to bother and will return to the thread another time.

Coming up with thread ideas also requires a lot of thought, you want to generate good discussions but also try and think outside the box to come up with unique thread ideas. Sometimes I struggle with that, especially having not owned a forum for over a decade.

Not really, i try to post daily on ours, but quantity will vary depending on how i feel.

I think I took a few breaks when I was feeling burnt out on forums, but I try to stay consistently active even if I'm feeling burnt out even if it just means logging in for a period of time. Since I'm the only staff member, I often feel obligated to log in and post around. It can be tough when you're feeling completely burnt out or exhausted, but it's good to keep a presence on your forum to let your members know you're still interested in the site and are not giving up.

I wouldn't say I feel I have to force myself to post on my forum as I will post if I have the time but with being so busy recently I have found that I have struggled to find time to post on mine and that has frustrated me, to be honest. I am hoping things do start to calm down a little so I do have more time to post on my own forum as well as others and also continue with my work.

When it's still a young forum, you kinda have to. Part of the drama in our roleplay world was us being too frazzled from work (but there's no shortage of other drama there to be exhausted by either)

I really don't force myself to post on community forums. I have a deep passion for posting on paid to post forums so I do it willingly on my own pleasure. It's something that I enjoy doing so much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds