Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel that referrals are not being credited to your account?

timewo

Addicted member
Credits
Do you feel that referrals/affiliate income for the websites or programs you promoted are not being credited to your account? Is there a possibility that the website is crediting someone else or not paying the referral promised?

Advertisement Placeholder
You could always calculate the expected earnings when you get referrals on websites and such. Unless the website is similar to Honeygain, where the revenue earned is based on how active your referrals are.

You could always calculate the expected earnings when you get referrals on websites and such. Unless the website is similar to Honeygain, where the revenue earned is based on how active your referrals are.
I've never really understood honeygain. How do they use your data to make money? And what's their average data consumption in a month?

Do you feel that referrals/affiliate income for the websites or programs you promoted are not being credited to your account? Is there a possibility that the website is crediting someone else or not paying the referral promised?
Some times there are requirements for a referred member to be paid for. But when the requirements is not met, it is possible not to get paid for the referral

When ever I have referred buyers to Amazon or any other programs, I have always earned referral credits.

It depends on the website because some website that I have worked with always fulfill their promises

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds