Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel like your are contributing to your country when you are working?

Matan_z

Loyal member
Credits
Some may contribute more and some nay contribute less, but at the end of the day we are all contributing and every job matters for out existence, needs, and desires. So in your specific job do you feel like you are contributing? And if so how matter is the job for your country in your opinion?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, cos I have actually reduced the number of unemployed by one person and that would certainly mean taking off some extra responsibility off the government by working and earning money for myself without solely relying on the jobs the government would provide . So yes I am contributing.

Although for now, I have not started working, but from the little experience I have or seen, anyone working possibly in his or her working place, he or she is working or contributing to her country.

Since I get taxed on everything I spend on with my money I am contributing. If you calculate all the money they tax every single day it is more than you can even imagine. But I can't do anything about it so I just have to get used to it.

I actually know by working or by having my own business, I am contributing to the succes of my country one way or the other because the tax I am paying is going a long way in helping my country,

Yes, cos I have actually reduced the number of unemployed by one person and that would certainly mean taking off some extra responsibility off the government by working and earning money for myself without solely relying on the jobs the government would provide . So yes I am contributing.
This is a very good thinking process as you are not really completely dependent on the government anymore , since you have been able to create a way for yourself to become independent and not rely on them.

I think that is the case,when one is working in a private or public organisation,because while you are offering your services you are contrubuting to the economy of the country,by your taxes,and other forms of levy.

Yes and no. I guess it depends. If I am importing goods to sell, I am almost doing a disservice to my country but if I am using local suppliers, that is a different story.

There are several ways of contributing to one's country when working. most importantly, the ways people contribute to the country's growth and development while working is through the payment of taxes.

The civic right of the citizens is to contribute to his/her country. The government has made it to be part of the system that there's no way you would escape contributing to your country. In my country, value added tax are being removed from all the goods that we purchased and that shows that we are contributing to the country indirectly.

My work is in the health sector, and it feels real good helping people to recover from different ailing disease conditions. This gives me joy as they go back to their normal activities.

Yes, I am! Whatever your job is, as long as you provide for your needs, you are contributing to your country. If you are working, you pay taxes, and you reduce the number of unemployed.

Definitely I am because every one who is out of job is a problem to the society because such person has bills to settle and might be expecting the government to do the settlement,so working makes me an asset and not a liability

Yes of course when working you are also contribute to government because you are paying tax that's show you are contributing to government, so when one is working and also paying tax to the government that's show you are contributing.

I am actually contributing to the progress of my country because my buying and selling business is helping my country economic status to improve simply because I pay my tax .

Well if I am working and it is in or to contribute to my country, I will find it very more enjoyable and delighting. I will even workhardee to see that things go on well in my working place.

Yes and no. I guess it depends. If I am importing goods to sell, I am almost doing a disservice to my country but if I am using local suppliers, that is a different story.
Yes of course, I can say that I am contributing to my country as I am working at least I am paying to tax because without working it can never be easier for me to pay my tax, so this mean that I am supporting to the country.

I believe that I am always putting smiles today has of people and I believe that that is definitely going to go a long way in impacting how your day is going to go and as such helping the economy.

Although I don't work for the government but obviously I am giving out to the government but unfortunately government arw not able to utilise this opportunity perfectly because of bribery and corruption.

Yes of course, I can say that I am contributing to my country as I am working at least I am paying to tax because without working it can never be easier for me to pay my tax, so this mean that I am supporting to the country.
Paying taxes isn't always helping the country though. Here in the US, the government mostly wastes it and does nothing to actually help the citizens. I think it is more beneficial to support your local communities in any way you can, at least here that seems to be the case.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds