Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel like your are contributing to your country when you are working?

I am contributing to the succes of my country one way or the other because the tax I am paying is going a long way in helping my country,

Advertisement Placeholder
I am giving because I have to pay taxes on everything I buy with my money. The amount of money they tax each and every day is far greater than you can even fathom. But since I have no control over it, I must learn to accept it.

I am contributing, of course. Some people have the misconception that only those who work for the government make contributions to the nation. We all understand the value teachers provide to a nation because I once worked as a teacher.

As an entrepreneur and a good business man , paying my tax regularly and contributing my quota to the community is a proof that i am contributing to the success and development of my country .

All the government and private workers in any country are the pillars of any country, whenever they stop working, many functioning thing in the country will stop working

Even though I haven't begun working yet, from what little I've observed or experienced, anyone who is employed is likely working or supporting their nation, regardless of where they are employed.

Even though I haven't begun working yet, from what little I've observed or experienced, anyone who is employed is likely working or supporting their nation, regardless of where they are employed.
You are right , when you are working , you are directly or indirectly working towards the development of your nation ,because you working has reduced the total number of unemployed workers in the country , and your tax is also going a long way towards developing your country .

It depends on what you do and the company you work for. If you work for governmental organizations, you are helping your country by doing your job.

I would like to believe that I am helping my country when I am at work, whether directly or indirectly. Taxes are chalked off my monthly salary so this alone should give credence to the statement I made above

Yes, I am contributing to the growth of the nation as long as we are paying taxes to the government and the government is using those taxes to create beneficial things that can aid in that growth.

Working for the government indicate that you are serving the government which means that you are also contributing to the growth and development of the country, I just know that is how it is but I don't feel it that way.

yes, I am because tax is being deducted from my salary every single month and am also not committing any offence or crime because I have a job that is legit and paying me well

I believe that I am contributing to my country. I earn in USD, and I am helping my home country to build foreign reserves (even though it is very small). I also pay taxes on my earnings, so I am also contributing inland revenue to my home country.

I run some businesses of which poultry farming is part of. I believe that farmers are big contributors to the economy. Sometimes, I wonder how an economy will prosper when the food are not there because they say a hungry man is an angry man. So, I am a big contributor to the growth of this economy.

Some may contribute more and some nay contribute less, but at the end of the day we are all contributing and every job matters for out existence, needs, and desires. So in your specific job do you feel like you are contributing? And if so how matter is the job for your country in your opinion?

Yes, Yes and Yes!! I know very well that I'm contributing to my country whenever I'm working and the way that I do that is my paying my taxes. Before my salary is paid, all taxes are removed. Who gets the taxes? It's the government. So, I know that I play a part in funding our government.

Yes, Yes and Yes!! I know very well that I'm contributing to my country whenever I'm working and the way that I do that is my paying my taxes. Before my salary is paid, all taxes are removed. Who gets the taxes? It's the government. So, I know that I play a part in funding our government.

I also think that i m contributing a lot to my country when I work. this is because when I earn a foreign currency, my country gets benefited. This way I am helping my country to become prosperous. I think that foreign reserves are quite important for any country.

With my business of poultry and fish farming, I have been able to create or provide job opportunities for the 6 people I have employed to work for me. This is me taking the burden of 6 unemployed people on my own and paying them. The government is supposed to be the one creating job opportunities but I have played a part in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds