Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel like your are contributing to your country when you are working?

Paying taxes isn't always helping the country though. Here in the US, the government mostly wastes it and does nothing to actually help the citizens. I think it is more beneficial to support your local communities in any way you can, at least here that seems to be the case.
Citizens contributes to the economy of their country by paying taxes regularly. They can also contribute to a reduction in unemployment rate by setting up businesses to create jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Citizens contributes to the economy of their country by paying taxes regularly. They can also contribute to a reduction in unemployment rate by setting up businesses to create jobs.
As I said, the taxes in the US seldom get used to benefit anyone. State taxes are used for a lot of funded programs like welfare and everything but federal taxes get wasted. We have issues with homeless people, drug addicts, and people being kicked out of their homes... And the US is sending tax-paying dollars to Ukraine again, and again, and again.

I actually know by working or by having my own business, I am contributing to the succes of my country one way or the other because the tax I am paying is going a long way in helping my country,
Having your own business will probably help you to contribute to your country's growth. The reason is because you will have the opportunity to employ people and also reduce the issue of unemployment.

It depends on what you are doing and the company you are working for , If you are working for the governmental agencies , that means you are working and contributing to your country .

Of course, I am contributing. Some people erroneously believe that it's only those who are working for government that are contributing to country. I was working as a teacher before and we all know the impart of teacher in a country.

I know quite well that i am contributing to the development of my country because I am paying my tax regularly as a citizen's which is the best thing to do as a citizen.

Well it depends on the kind of job you do actually. As a civil servant I can consider myself working or contributing to the development of the country including those working in the private sector in one way or the other.

Some may contribute more and some nay contribute less, but at the end of the day we are all contributing and every job matters for out existence, needs, and desires. So in your specific job do you feel like you are contributing? And if so how matter is the job for your country in your opinion?
Yes, I firmly believe I am contributing to the country’s progress every day I decide to go to work. It is regrettable that some people however, do not have this mindset and just see work as a means of getting a salary and nothing else

That's true,I feel the same way too, I feel like I'm contributing when I'm working because I have reduced the number of unemployed persons in the country.

Well it depends on the kind of job you do actually. As a civil servant I can consider myself working or contributing to the development of the country including those working in the private sector in one way or the other.
Yeah.. if it is a government work that means you are actually contributing to the grow of your country but if it is a company you are just contributing to the company that is all.

Definitely I am. Taxes would be deducted from the proceeds of my working or business which would in turn be used in running the affairs of the country. The more reason I should be treated right because it's almost like I'm putting money in a pool where it'll be gathered and a small portion spent on me again.

Even as I am working here online from this post to pay forum in bizdustry I do know and feel that I am also contributing to someone even though it might not be the government itself.

As long as we are paying taxes to the government , and the governments are using then tax to produce good things that can help the country grow , then yes , i am contributing to the development of the country .

Yes, cos I have actually reduced the number of unemployed by one person and that would certainly mean taking off some extra responsibility off the government by working and earning money for myself without solely relying on the jobs the government would provide . So yes I am contributing.

I think that I am contributing to my country when I work. This is because I pay taxes and when you pay taxes, you work for the betterment of your country in the long run.

I think that I am contributing to my country when I work. This is because I pay taxes and when you pay taxes, you work for the betterment of your country in the long run.
It's nice if have done perfectly to improve your country. It is absolutely necessary as long as you are a good citizen of the country. But unfortunately so many people are not seeing it the way you do.

Well to me I personally feel as if whenever you're working either in a private sector or in the public sector you are all contributing to the country in one way or the other it must not be that you must be in the public sector that you are contributing to the country.

For me I don't really care whether I contribute to the government or not while working. Provided I get to working on a Job and being paid my salary on time I am not bothered on other government matters that can add no value to my life.

Well, yes I feel am actively contributing. This does not make me feel am doing my nation a favour but rather performing my duty personally. I am actually contributing to it's all round productivity and revenue generation.

Some may contribute more and some nay contribute less, but at the end of the day we are all contributing and every job matters for out existence, needs, and desires. So in your specific job do you feel like you are contributing? And if so how matter is the job for your country in your opinion?
I think everyone should do their jobs with a goal of contributing their country because the country that we live in has some rights on us and one of them is to serve our country.

I am not contributing to my country because I don't pay taxes especially those that are working offline because no provision has been made by the government for every workers to pay task no matter the area they are working at .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds