Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you feel like a winner or a loser?

Advertisement Placeholder
In terms of experiences and independence, I feel somewhat of a loser since I'm 33 and I've only lived out of my parent's house one year of my life and only been on one date my entire life. I also have about no friends at the moment seeing as it has been some time since me and my last friend connected and I kept getting a vibe that he didn't want to be my friend anymore, so I just stopped contacting him. Though all that aside, I at least feel content with my life and the past few months seems like I've been very happy with my life and grateful.

In terms of hobbies and work, I feel successful enough. I have two part-time jobs right now, both of which I somewhat enjoy. I don't have a whole lot of hobbies, but I have enough to keep me entertained during my downtime.

Overall, I think the term "winner" and "loser" is very subjective and will have different meanings to all types of people when it comes to life overall.

I feel like both at times, it depends on my mood. I enjoy my job and it's a great paying job, but sometimes I kind of wish I went to school to get a degree for something I'm very passionate about but now I feel like it's just too expensive to go back to school and I can't afford to lose my job. As for hobbies, I feel somewhat like a winner at times. I'm pretty recognizable in the Sonic hacking community since I'm the guy who enjoys hacking the Sonic titles that not too many people hack and I got a promotion on Sonic Retro for it lol.

I feel like I'm more leaning towards the winner side of things. I've been fortunate and lucky, and I push myself consistently. There's some losing of course too, but it's not too bad at the end of the day. Somehow I always stay afloat!

Life is lots of ups and downs, gotta learn to move with the waves and you typically start floating more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds