Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever host dinner parties/events for your employees?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Hosting parties and events for your workers and crew is a great way to help morale. With that being said, have you ever hosted a part or done any type of events for your employees? It could be a good way for team building and to get to know each other.

How often should you have a party or do an event for your employees?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is one of the ways of encouraging the employees. Organising an event that would connect everyone together socially is very important for the health of the business
. This would make them feel more relaxed and important. I have done this on several occasions with the small workers that I have in my small offline business.

I have once organize a dinner to my employee, may be I should not called them that, when I set up a coaching class. There are about 6 tutors working with me then and when I organize the dinner they were all happy. Dinner should be organized for the employee at least once in a year.

Once in a while especially during the festive season we usually give out some free products and then we invite everybody to come and then just discuss.

Personally I have not but I believe these is really a good idea and that will even help you and the employees getting to know each other more better. personally and not on the issue of business.

Bonding is something that I believe is crucial in every business. It is not just enough that people should come to work and then leave at an appointment time but instead you should be able to know each other over a meal.

Well I am an employee and not business entrepreneur but I can testify of my boss who has host such a party for all his employees in respect for end of year. it was really amazing and everyone celebrated it.

Actually having a dinner party with your employees will really be of help to bring unity and bond among employees and with there Boss. That alone will make your working to be lively and less stressed.

Actually having a dinner party with your employees will really be of help to bring unity and bond among employees and with there Boss. That alone will make your working to be lively and less stressed.
It is one of the ways to encourage the employees to do better at work because they will feel important because they know that you are treating them like one. Organising such party will bring a positive mindset.

It is one of the ways to encourage the employees to do better at work because they will feel important because they know that you are treating them like one. Organising such party will bring a positive mindset.
Yeah It will encourage them to do more and try not to fail you in any aspect of your business and also between the co-workers they can organise party for one another most especially in terms of birthday celebration.

Yeah It will encourage them to do more and try not to fail you in any aspect of your business and also between the co-workers they can organise party for one another most especially in terms of birthday celebration.
It is a source of encouragement and it is very good for employer has to always do this. It is one of the ways to grow the business positively.

It is a source of encouragement and it is very good for employer has to always do this. It is one of the ways to grow the business positively.
It is definitely one of the ways to encourage the employees because when the employee are treated with utmost importance , they will tend to do more and perform excellently at work.

Bonding is one of the most very important aspect of every business and every festive period We try to organise dinners. This is so that everybody from all the department can come around to see each other.

A lot of people do not consider doing this but trust me that this is one of the best ways to bring your stuff together and bond. It is not every time that it has to get serious

A lot of people do not consider doing this but trust me that this is one of the best ways to bring your stuff together and bond. It is not every time that it has to get serious
It is one of the best ways to relax from the official duties and talk as friends with your employees, because it will allow them pour out their minds after having a lot of drinks.

I do not really engage in that because I do not believe In these things so much. But I would try as much as possible to make sure that I am able to fix things by this year. So we get started.

I have a small business and i don't really have many employees. The little employees i have are somehow like a friend to me. We don't go to dinner party but we always hangout everyday after work

Once upon a time that was the first when a company i worked host a dinner for all the employees. it was quite amazing and also an additional way to get employees motivated in performing there duty in various offices.

Once upon a time that was the first when a company i worked host a dinner for all the employees. it was quite amazing and also an additional way to get employees motivated in performing there duty in various offices.
It is one of the ways to raise the spirits of the employees and to encourage them to do more at work because at such dinner, there will be lots of talks that will bring positive things to the company.

Creating union amongst your staffs is very good, because there would be more energy when working and jobs would be done nearly. One of the best ways to create union is by hosting a get-together party or dinner night, where they drink sing and dance together, they even go as far as express themselves

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds