Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you easily get distracted?

ShawnTheWitcher

Renowned member
Credits
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where a particular thought wouldn't leave your mind? It doesn't matter what you do to have yourself distracted from the thought, it won't work. It just seem like you're not so easily distracted. You may end up suffering that thought for weeks before it goes away.

Have you ever been in this situation?

Advertisement Placeholder
If I am enjoying what I am doing, nothing distracts me. For instance, if I am designing graphics and someone calls me, I am not even interested in attending that call. However, if I am not enjoying what I am doing, I am easily distracted.

I have been in many situations where I have been distracted either by something going on around me or something that is on my mind and it usually happens when I am busy working or I need to sleep.

I find it frustrating but I tend to either fix the issue so it's no longer a distraction or I go off and do something else until I can focus again.

Yes, I get easily distracted all the time.
I always get distracted by my phone or if someone messages me.
I have started putting my phone on Do Not Disturb while working so I don't get distracted as easily.

It depends on what's causing the distraction for me. If it's something that can get my attention, I would be take away by it without knowing what's up for a long time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds