Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do email marketing?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have tried email marketing but I had to stop doing email marketing because of no conversion. I had a list of just about 2000 subscribers, which I built by collecting emails from my subscribers. Even though I used genuine methods to build the email list, I had no conversion. They say email marketing has 5 percent conversion but I had no conversion.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the emails containing links are filtered as spam by email address providers this is the sad truth, so most of the time you may not receive an email at your primary email address but it is in spam, and generally, people do not open spam folders lets conversion lower and lower.

I'm confused as if this is the way to go or not. I mean, I'd prefer social media because it seems like, as one poster noted, a lot of email is not reaching customers. However, though, I've heard some say email marketing is the best, better than using social media. In fact, so many marketing gurus want people to build an email list and because the money is in the list.

Well, one thing that might be going on is that people are not reading spam, but if you are trusted by the buyer, it won't go to spam.

Select the relevant email list. To ensure your emails have the most impact, you need to send them to the right people.
Design your email.
Personalize your email subject line and content.
Keep the conversation going.
Create a follow up.
Send emails from real people.
A/B test your email.

I have tried email marketing but I had to stop doing email marketing because of no conversion. I had a list of just about 2000 subscribers, which I built by collecting emails from my subscribers. Even though I used genuine methods to build the email list, I had no conversion. They say email marketing has 5 percent conversion but I had no conversion.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds