Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you discuss business transactions with your family members?

Credits
I don't know if this is something that is very common generally all over the world but it's something that's very common here in my state. When people know you're making good money from your business, most of them seem to all turn into leaches making up several excuses to get you giving them money. This is one of the reason why I don't discuss my business transaction with anyone and not even my family members.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not discuss business with my family members unless they have any sort of interest in the business I am running. If the person has nothing to contribute, what's the point of talking about your business even if he or she is your family? However, sometimes I let my family know what kind of businesses I am working on.

I don't know if this is something that is very common generally all over the world but it's something that's very common here in my state. When people know you're making good money from your business, most of them seem to all turn into leaches making up several excuses to get you giving them money. This is one of the reason why I don't discuss my business transaction with anyone and not even my family members.

I do not generally discuss this with the family members. I handle such problems myself because I think that I am in a much better position to handle such kinds of problems. I use cryptocurrencies to transact money. I am sure that my family members may not have that much knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

I think at some point of being a business man, you will have to realize that you don't mix relationship with business. Business is about making profits and business discussions should be with your employees and partners not family.

I do if they're close to the business, but I don't if they're not a part of it. If it's a family business, that's one thing, but if you're running it on your own without outside help, then you don't owe it to anyone else to reveal those details if you do not want to. Your family doesn't need to know what's going on with your business financially unless they have a part in the business. If not, I wouldn't bother.

Discussing business transaction with family members may be good if you all are doing the business together, but if you are earning more the person, is better you don't discuss anything because it may cause jealousy.

Maybe you are staying in a place where people don't mind their businesses. Here, I will always tell anyone that wants to care to mind their businesses. I don't even have enough time talk more of discussing how much that I make in my business with anyone. I can't as I want some privacy.

Maybe you are staying in a place where people don't mind their businesses. Here, I will always tell anyone that wants to care to mind their businesses. I don't even have enough time talk more of discussing how much that I make in my business with anyone. I can't as I want some privacy.

They will never be willing to support you in any way they can in your business but whenever they have seen that you're making good progress in your business, that's when they will snooping and poking around to know how good you're doing financially so they will plot a way to beg.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds