Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you design your logos?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Designing logos for our businesses can be overwhelming for some of us that are not good with doing so. I like to outsource the job while I focus on doing other things. How about you?

Most of the time I use online services for such purpose like Bloggif but these services are offering service for placing a watermark for benefiting from animation and free service.

Most of the time I use online services for such purpose like Bloggif but these services are offering service for placing a watermark for benefiting from animation and free service.
designing logos isn't that hard, you can take a few courses through Youtube and you'll be able to create professional logos in a very short time without paying other people to do it for you.

I outsource the task on fiverr last time. Got a really interesting logo for 5 USD from a Pakistani freelancer. I dedicate my time to focus on SEO and content.

I use simple design tool like canva, PicsArt and they basically give me a quality design and logo and it's also quite good for pictures Editing as well.

I design all my own logos. It's too hard for me to convey to others what's in my head for them to really do a good design. Plus, why pay when I know how to do it on my own?

designing logos isn't that hard, you can take a few courses through Youtube and you'll be able to create professional logos in a very short time without paying other people to do it for you.

I'm not so sure.

Most people with some design skill can get something that looks like a logo but doesn't necessarily function as one. There's a lot more to it than first meets the eye. Typography, scaling, deeper meaning, and useage case studies are just a few things. There aren't that many people that can truly design something which both looks like a logo and functions as a logo without a lot of practice.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds