Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you celebrate birthdays?

Phabbyfundz

Renowned member
Credits
I had a discussion with a few of my buddies and I thought to share it here with the community and get to k ow about your opinions on the issue.

We were all invited to a birthday party but a few of us didn't show up so when we made inquires to know why they said they don't actually celebrate birthdays and don't see any reason why anyone should as well.

Do you think celebrating birthdays and birthday parties are a waste of time or would you still engage in it regardless.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do celebrate my birthday and other peoples own too most especially in the social media platforms.

I do celebrate birthdays but its been so long since I run that because of lack of time I think this year I will consider celebrating my birthday again.

Its a good memory and sometime people remember the day you where born give you gift and presence

Yes, as a mother of 4, I always celebrate my kids birthdays and my boyfriend usually never lets me forget my own despite it just being another normal day for me. :p My family has always celebrated birthdays. Prior to the pandemic, my grandmother who's in her 80's used to throw birthday parties for herself just as an excuse to have family around to cook for them, etc.

I believe that celebrating birthdays should be done on a yearly basis. We don't know how long we have to live on earth and celebrating the birthday is very important.

Being alive for a full 365 days isn't something to look at being common. A lot of people die every day which is why I'm always happy and grateful whenever I wake up in the morning. For this reason alone, I don't miss out on celebrating my birthday whenever it comes.

Being alive for a full 365 days isn't something to look at being common. A lot of people die every day which is why I'm always happy and grateful whenever I wake up in the morning. For this reason alone, I don't miss out on celebrating my birthday whenever it comes.

I am always very happy on my birthdays. Those are the days that doesn't come often as one would expect. So, celebrating them is the best way we can kickstart another great year.

I believe that celebrating birthdays should be done on a yearly basis. We don't know how long we have to live on earth and celebrating the birthday is very important.
My next birthday is only two months away on 13th April. I will definitely celebrate it this year because I have so much to be thankful for in my life now.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds