Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you buy things on credit or do you prefer to pay outright?

Jay1

Recognized member
Credits
I have done both in my time but I have a good credit rating so if something is really expensive I might pay for it over a couple of years rather than take chunk out of my bank account,all of my cards have rewards and who don't like rewards?

I have one air miles account connected to all of my cards it's a great way to save, for instance I have all of my miles going to cash rewards and keep it locked during the year, yesterday we went for our family Christmas shop that cost over $230.00 bucks however I have miles to cover all of it.

Which way of paying do you prefer? and do you collect some sort or reward.

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to like to use credit. However, it got abused, lol. Well, it's definitely a hole I have to dig myself out of. The lesson learned is to avoid credit unless you're on top of it.

Anyway, for huge purchases like a home or car, credit is a huge advantage and it's regrettable when you can't use credit.

Using credit cards can help a lot in building your credit score and history. That is the only reason why I use credit cards from time to time. I always make sure to pay off the full balance a month later so I don't end up with any interest payments due.

Yes credit cards are safest and quickest option to use in encrypted websites. I always use it for shopping purposes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds