Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you add a night mode for your sites?

Activating night mides depends in the browser you are definitely using, switching on a night mode on some browsing might affect your eyes, while you definitely need it on some sites.
That's true. Turning on night mode of your browser will definitely affect your eye I have experienced it, I was once activating the night mode but not anymore because it affects my eyes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, i feel all sites should have a night mode opinion to protect their users eyes. I would definitely have the option when i eventually have my own website.

Most of the sites I ones visited are not designed with night mode features but that won't add any value to your site,why because phone's browsers have that night mode feature Wich can be used.

I have not yet added that particular feature to my website, but I think this post has reminded me that I need to do so. The dark mode layout reduces the radiation emanating from the device that is being used by an individual to access the platform. This goes a long way to reduce eye damage.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds