Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do like a cold or hot bath?

I am much more of a shower person myself if I am honest but if the only option is to have a bath, then it will always be a hit bath, especially in the cold weather as I feel it really does help warm me up when I am cold. During the summer months though I prefer to have a cooler bath so not that it's freezing so that it is more luke warm as I feel just getting into a cold bath when you are already warm can sometimes lead to shock.

Advertisement Placeholder
Cold bath isn't for me. I usually have cough all the time and whenever I have a cold bath, it gets worse. It's why I would always have a hot or warm bath. My skin feels better with a warm or hot water bath than a cold one.

Does the answer "yes" meet the requirements?
It honestly depends on the situation... if I've been out in the summer working my butt off and sweating like a water fountain dispensing water... I don't want a "hot" shower (don't do baths as that's more a "hot tub" event for me) at first. I want a COLD shower to cool me down. THEN, if the aches and pains in my ancient body call for it, I will then switch to a HOT shower to address those issues with a massaging shower head.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds