Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you go a day without taking your bath?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never bathed daily and only would if I was doing something daily that gets me dirty to warrant doing that. But the likelihood I'd be doing that thing seven days a week is slim; even if it was a job I'd only be doing it for five days of a week so I'd still end up not bathing every day in a week.

I shower every morning before work, I will never leave the house without having a shower.
If I'm on a day off and I don't have anything planned, I will sometimes just freshen up, but I would 100% have to shower the next day, I couldn't go 2 days without showering.
Imagine not taking your bath, when you get to work and your fellow staff will be like what's smelling here? You will be uncomfortable till the end of the work day unless it's possible to bath at your workplace.

I thought men would have worse odors than women, but I really have no clue. Maybe I just think that because men usually are the ones to do more physical work than women, thus can have a greater chance of BO.
I was talking about the ladies body part that made them ladies not body generally if you get what I meant. If it's not washed and taken very good care of, it tends not to smell so good especially after several urinating.

Imagine not taking your bath, when you get to work and your fellow staff will be like what's smelling here?
I was smelly at work once, but it wasn't because I didn't take a bath but because I used my dirty clothes box to put my clean clothes in and then proceeded to fold them. Never again will I make that mistake.

I was talking about the ladies body part that made them ladies not body generally if you get what I meant. If it's not washed and taken very good care of, it tends not to smell so good especially after several urinating.
So I see.

I was smelly at work once, but it wasn't because I didn't take a bath but because I used my dirty clothes box to put my clean clothes in and then proceeded to fold them. Never again will I make that mistake.

So I see.
I frown at it whenever my girlfriend comes over and wants to sleep at night without taking her bath. The house won't contain the both of us until she takes her bath. My nose are very sensitive to smell.

I frown at it whenever my girlfriend comes over and wants to sleep at night without taking her bath. The house won't contain the both of us until she takes her bath. My nose are very sensitive to smell.
A lady that takes very good care of herself and body, smells nice and look good all the time always have me attracted to her like bees to honey.

My friend will always tell you that looking good and smelling nice is good business.

Heck yes. I don't even bathe. I have a bath but don't use it often. Mostly in winter.

I take a shower twice a week (and thus wash my hair twice a week), at the gym where I play volleyball. Other days I just wash myself at the sink.

I'm not going to lie, there's days where I won't take a shower. It's only one day at most, if I know I'm not going anywhere that day during the weekend I'll skip my shower. I used to go up to three days when I was a teenager, I feel bad for my relatives that had to deal with that. :V I couldn't do that these days though.

I can’t shower more than every 3 days. It drys my skin out and makes my 30 year old face have acne like a 12 year old. Obviously, if I smell bad or have done something to warrant a shower, I do it. I work an office job and rarely do much physical activity, so every couple of days is more than enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds