Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Can you go a day without taking your bath?

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't even imagine going a whole day without having my bath. It is strange that anyone can have that kind of thought too.

I myself am more of a shower person as it's easier for me with me suffering with fibromyalgia. The thought of not bathing or showering at least once a day really does make me feel eugh. I never feel fully clean or myself unless I have at least showered once a day and put fresh clothes on, even if it's just a quick shower it's better than non at all on one day. Even when I am ill or like in the past when I have had the flu or after an operation, I have always made sure I showered or bathed just so I felt better in myself.

I can go a day without taking my bath. It's not a big crime but if I'm free to bath, why wouldn't I? It's only when it's too inconvenient for me to bath, that I wouldn't bother about it and do it the next day but I will have by tooth brushed.

I can go a day without taking my bath. It's not a big crime but if I'm free to bath, why wouldn't I? It's only when it's too inconvenient for me to bath, that I wouldn't bother about it and do it the next day but I will have by tooth brushed.

Going a day without a bath sounds like a crime to me. This is not something that I will be willing to give a try. Not really my style.

I can understand a man not taking his bath in a day but never a lady. Our body is different and ladies required more work to be more clean. There's no allowing any lady sleep in my house without taking her bath at least twice every day especially her night's bath.

I shower every morning before work, I will never leave the house without having a shower.
If I'm on a day off and I don't have anything planned, I will sometimes just freshen up, but I would 100% have to shower the next day, I couldn't go 2 days without showering.

Having showers/baths every day isn't actually particularly good for the skin as it tends to strip away the layers that can naturally emerge as coating/protection.

It's also cultural; it's far more common in the UK for example to shower/bath every other day unless you've been out and gotten sweaty or are going somewhere and need to be clean ahead of that.

One of the things that confused my previous flatmate - she arrived from the US and was surprised to learn that people do not tend to take 2-3 showers per day in the UK...

Having showers/baths every day isn't actually particularly good for the skin as it tends to strip away the layers that can naturally emerge as coating/protection.

It's also cultural; it's far more common in the UK for example to shower/bath every other day unless you've been out and gotten sweaty or are going somewhere and need to be clean ahead of that.

One of the things that confused my previous flatmate - she arrived from the US and was surprised to learn that people do not tend to take 2-3 showers per day in the UK...
Someone's country can actually decide how often they take their bath every day. For here in Nigeria where the weather is usually hot, there's no way you won't take your bath at least twice in a day. You will sweat so bad that your body will start gumming when the sweat dried up.

Yup, that's definitely a thing - I definitely showered/bathed more on holiday in Thailand than I normally do in the UK.

lauren lake thats nasty GIF by Lauren Lake's Paternity Court

Nope, cannot go a day without a shower. I haven't always been super great about showering daily when younger, but when I hit high school I took way more showers/baths.

lauren lake thats nasty GIF by Lauren Lake's Paternity Court's Paternity Court

Nope, cannot go a day without a shower. I haven't always been super great about showering daily when younger, but when I hit high school I took way more showers/baths.
Seriously, I can't understand it how some people would feel comfortable not taking their bath. Even though I use a lot of body spray, it still feels differently fresh when I take my bath. I hate any kind of dirty smell especially when it's linked to body odour.

Imagine not having a sense of smell to guide you.

Unless you're actively working at a physical job or doing something else that is physical that may cause you to smell, then I don't get that you need to take a shower every day. Every two days I can understand, but when you have a day off and you're doing nothing but sitting around the house all day, I don't see the need to take a shower that day.

Unless you're actively working at a physical job or doing something else that is physical that may cause you to smell, then I don't get that you need to take a shower every day. Every two days I can understand, but when you have a day off and you're doing nothing but sitting around the house all day, I don't see the need to take a shower that day.
All the jobs I had were physical as far as retail goes. Even had P.E in school which my school provided us with stick deodorant just for P.E. I just have to take a bath or shower regardless or I do not feel right.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds