Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do countries have the right to do what they like with their oil?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do countries have the right to do what they like with their oil?

So long as comapnies aren't forced to sell to certain groups only, I think government regulations are good for oil being sold to the people.

Advertisement Placeholder
Countries have the right to do whatever they like with their oil depending on their government policies which also shows that the government have the upper hand

Yeah the country has a right to do whatever they wanted to do with their oil but it depends on how the government protocol and rules implied for that particular country.

Yes for sure. As an oil nation with excess crude making. They can decide on their own and make a law govering the rule and how to favour those who they are leading

If key decisions rests on the country as you asked, I feel there's a need to go ahead but under the supervisory eyes of joint nations regulatory bodies because if not properly controlled can become a tool to perpetrate a lot of things such as financing terrorism

Yes of course, all the right are given to the government by the constitution to extract the crude oil in my country which is the sources for generating incomes

Every country has sovereignty and in that case they can do whatever the like with the resources found in their domain without the influence of external countries or organizations.

Countries are free to do whatever they like to with their oil because they have a policy guiding that aspect but they need to partner with regulatory bodies for an effective usage.

Yes they are free. This is why some oil producing countries choose not to subject themselves to the rules and membership of International organizations like OPEC.

Yes, Countries have a right to do what they want with their oil, it's theirs afterall. As far as their constitution supports it and the citizen are okay with it, then the Country is good to go.

Yes, all countries have every right in their oil they can do whatever thing them want to do with their oil, so they are free to use it anytime they want.

A country has the right to do whatever they like with their oil as long as it is in line of the laid down constitution and of cause for the betterment of it's citizens, to create a better standard of living.

Every country have their own regulatory agencies that is saddled with the responsibility of attending to energy matters,and so the have the obligation to deal with any stae or nation they wish to do business with.

In all legal sense government have the right to do to there oil whatever they wish to, the government are the leaders and decision makers of a country in a aspects therefore oil regulations is not an expectational

Yes, countries definitely do have the right to do what ever they like to do with their oil because the oil is found in their teritory, so the ownership belongs to that country only.

I think the countries have to right to do what ever they want to do with their oil. It is their property and they can set their own price and conditions for sales. But they can also form a consortium of countries selling the same product and devise a proper price and terms.

This is a very interesting topic that needs to be discussed on. Personally, I have been wondering too if countries can do whatever they like with their oil. But I think the answer is yes since they are the owner of it. But I am still not sure of this. But does it mean that no international oil regulation body in terms of price?

Yes, a country has the right to do whatever they want with its oil, but it all depends on the government protocol and rules that apply to that country.

If you believe in individual rights, you also need to believe in a country's right. Why can't a country do what ever it wants to do with its resources? However, there should be some kind of responsibility towards humanity.

Countries have the right to do whatever they like to do with thier oil and any other resources. As far as the citizen have access to the resources within the country and the revenue is used to develop the country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds