Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Digital or Physical Copy?

Credits
Which do you prefer? The disc or the download version? Why?

I mainly download all of my games onto my Series X. I started downloading games back in 2020 during the pandemic because nothing was open and it was more convenient. I haven't gone back to buying games on disc since.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do both, but these days as far as games and music more digital. I do still buy physical of certain things, mostly stuff I’m a big fan over though.

I prefer physical copies to digital ones. Though I'll get digital copies of some games, but if it's a franchise I love such as Sonic or Pokemon I'll always get physical copies since I'm a collector.
Yep that’s how I am for certain games like Zelda and stuff.

With me not having much room now to be able to store games like I used to, any games I go for now I tend to buy digitally as I know that I will always have access to the game as long as I have an internet connection and the console still works and the discs will not get damaged preventing in me playing them.

Why not both of them? I'm still getting my games in both physical and digital copies. I'm a game collector which is why physical games will always mean a lot to me.

I have completely moved over to using only digital means to buy games. I can no longer deal with game's physical copies.

I buy all in digital copies now.
I don't see the point in buying physical copies anymore as everything is online now.

These days, I prefer every thing digital, from books to movies and also games. Physical copies need space to store and also need maintenance.

Digital copies of video games is the way forward and that is the reason why I have always been buying my games in digital copies because I no longer have need for making use of physical copies.

I still buy some of my video games in physical copies. This is because I'm a collector. Whenever I see an old retro game that's worth it, I will buy it in physical copy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds