Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Difficult aspect in starting a new business?

ahmedo24

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are different stages involved in starting a new business right for point of conceiving idea, planning the business, feasibility studies, raising of capitals and setting up the business up to the point of marketing the business till it begins to good profit in your opinion which aspect of stage is the most difficult?.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, the most difficult part of the business planning is the acquisition of the capital. That is the usual problem of budding entrepreneurs that it is like a trap. You make a start up with insufficient capital and that would cost you big time.

I think the most difficult part is obtaining the capital, since depending on the business you want to start, you must have enough money to invest and have the necessary funds for any eventuality. There is also marketing, which is the way to attract customers, I think it is the most difficult.

I believe there are a lot of aspects you need to watch out for when starting a business. Crossing the capital hurdle is a big deal, then employing the right people, constantly thinking of methods and ways to innovate and move beyond a standardised point. Having a full plan helps with these things

The difficult aspects of starting a new business is the capital and the plan if you have the capital and the plan you can start.

Raising capital is the most difficult. There are various people who have conceived different ideas and even nice ideas but to start the business, the capital is always the problem for them.

I think the most difficult aspects of starting a business are capital to start up business, sometimes it can be a location where to start the business.

Actually capital is really a big challenge especially for new businesses we.should also note that some people mostly mismanaged their capital because of lack of feasibility studies some just assumed certain parameters and start business.

There are different stages involved in starting a new business right for point of conceiving idea, planning the business, feasibility studies, raising of capitals and setting up the business up to the point of marketing the business till it begins to good profit in your opinion which aspect of stage is the most difficult?.
The most difficult aspect in business start up is business capital, to have money for starting a business is very difficulty nowadays and its not advisable to borrow money for starting a business, and secondly getting a better site to build your company is also important.

I see most people say capital, sometimes the challenges are more than capital, getting customers can also be a problem to a newly established business.

I see most people say capital, sometimes the challenges are more than capital, getting customers can also be a problem to a newly established business.
That's true, in business capital isn't the only difficult issues to faced when starting up. Other issues entangle to it, just you mentioned.

If you are trying to start a business on the niche that has been already explored by many people, it will be very difficult to scale you business

If you are trying to start a business on the niche that has been already explored by many people, it will be very difficult to scale you business
Which is what many entrepreneurs are facing now as almost every business idea these days is saturated.

In order to start a business, you need money, skills, knowledge, and a great team. Businesses cannot be operated alone even the sole ownership businesses

The most difficult part is still raising of capital. Because many business still find it hard to raise capital that would move the business forward. Raising capital is the problem

Business ideas are saturated, but you can do market segmentation and do the business in the place where it is not yet popular.

Setting up a business plan and achieving it is not and easy task,most of all the capital is the most hardest part of starting up a business for me.

Identifying the best approach on how to hit the targeted customers to make the business break even as fast as possible is usually the most difficult aspect.

Business ideas are saturated, but you can do market segmentation and do the business in the place where it is not yet popular.
I think its right to always survey a marketable location for the business in order to make fast sales.

You need to do a business in a location or niche that has not been massively explored. For example, if you want to do ecommerce, do it in a small town where there not not many ecommerce sites operating.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds