Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Differences between Saving and investment

Savings is a reduction in cost or expenditures or its also means keeping money aside to meet long or short term period....investment means putting money into a business or venture to yield profit
I don't think that anyone should come fuse savings and investment because this boat terms are very different in that investment has to do with you putting money into adventure and expecting or returns on that money why savings has to do with putting money somewhere for safekeeping.

Advertisement Placeholder
The main difference between savings and investment is that; savings is done for future purposes while investment is done in order to gain profit.

Well, I think it depends because in some instances you have to save for some investments, but I think you have clearly defined them, so there shouldn't be any misunderstanding.

You just said it all my friend. There is literally nothing to add, but your writing has sure given a lot people an insight as to what differentiates the two.

In my own opinion saving is getting the accumulated fixed amount you have put aside for a certain period of time, while investment is not only getting back your accumulated fixed amount but also getting a certain percentage increase in your return

The major difference is that investment has hedge over inflation. Inflation hit up service on the other hand. This is the reason why the money you keep in the bag lose value over time.

Seriously as far as I'm concerned there is no relationship between saving and Investment because both of them are very different, as savings will not get something for you but investment will get you something.
They are both about your money or the funds that you have in your hands. You can deposit it in the bank or maybe just keep it in your home. Another option is to place it in something that can earn a profit like investing in stocks or in crypto coin. However, there is a risk in investment.

Both the two can be of profit if you know how to go about it, but mostly people think saving can not give profit and investment is what give profit but is not true you must understand how it works.

The words 'Saving' and 'Investments' are sometimes used interchangeably by most folks.
The two words have some similarities but that doesn't make them the same.

"There's a popular saying that Savings are investments, but not all investments are savings"

Saving actually means keeping some amount of money aside to meet long or short-term needs which may not yield any profit and it attracts zero risk.

On the other Hand, investment means putting money into a business or venture to yield profits within a specific period with risks depending on the targeted roi.
Thanks for differentiating saving and investment to us. I agree with you that saving is keeping the money aside to meet needs while investment is putting money into business.

The words 'Saving' and 'Investments' are sometimes used interchangeably by most folks.
The two words have some similarities but that doesn't make them the same.

"There's a popular saying that Savings are investments, but not all investments are savings"

Saving actually means keeping some amount of money aside to meet long or short-term needs which may not yield any profit and it attracts zero risk.

On the other Hand, investment means putting money into a business or venture to yield profits within a specific period with risks depending on the targeted roi.
Huge difference between the 2. One is a surefire way to build profit and the other is always a possible risk. Investing can be a form of saving but only if it has earning potential.

Pleasant openness on these two terms, I love the way and way that you separated the terms to our layman's arrangement, I don't think there will be anybody that will not get this, I used to likewise utilize them conversely previously however presently I know better.

There are no much differences between savings and investment.savings just involves piling up money without it serving any function while investment is savings that serves a function of yielding profit with time

Savings and investments are interconnected, the both can't do without together and there is no way you can mention one without mentioning the other one. Savings is a passive investment, while investment is an active savings. You get??

Some of your savings can be labeled as an investment. For example, if you save money on a fixed deposit bank account, it is also an investment. Likewise, if you invest in security bonds/ treasury bills (offered by the government, central bank, and commercial banks), it is also some kind of saving. Sometimes it is really hard to say which one is which.
When you save money the money remain the way it is but investing money helps to multiply and increase the value of your money.

Saving for me is a way of keeping your money in bondage without letting it replicate more money especially bank saving while investment for me is quite the opposite, a way of putting your earnings to work in other to earn profits overtime

They may have some similarities but they are quite different too and like you have right stated out, savings doesn't necessarily entails profits at the end but that's the case with any investment

When you save money it is not been touched or tampered with but left for a purpose in the future. An investment is meant purposely to regenerate another money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds