Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Differences between Saving and investment

Savings can only give you a little interest or profit if you are saving in the bank, and also if interest rates is higher in your country of residence. Investment brings more profit, and income. it's better to invest your money rather than saving it in the bank.
Saving in a bank account can give you just a small return compared to investment. However, when you invest you also have a chance of losing your money, there is no guarantee that your investment will be 100 percent successful. However, with bank acocunt saving, there is a zero percent of chance of losing money.

Advertisement Placeholder
You have a greater risk of losing your money when you "invest," than when you "save." The money you invest in shares, mutual funds, and other similar assets is not federally insured, unlike FDIC-insured deposits. You will lose the "principal," which is the sum that you have invested.

Savings is the act of keep money in your account without making substantial amount of profit from the money while
Investment is the turning of a money to a capital thereby generating tangible amount as profit.
Savings doesn't make you rich it is the act of investing that does.

I can save as many amount as i can but after much savings without investing it properly, it seems to me to a wasre of savings. Yiu can save and invest then save again and invest. I think the two should go hands to hands without neglecting and looking down on any of it.

Savings has to do with some amount of money kept aside after deducting your expenditures while investment is putting some amount of money into a business or venture with the hope of having profit or returns,it maybe a long term or short term investment.

The different is very clear,if u save it don't add anything only when you add to it but in investing if you invest in some days or years to come it might grow in a high ways.is good to invest than to stock your money in the name of savings.

The difference between savings and investments is that savings carries no risk of sudden loss or depreciation but investment carries risk of sudden loss and depreciation, another difference is that investment can bring huge gains while the money placed into savings hardly attract any gains.

In my opinion i think you should try Instagram, because mostly Instagram entails people of high class so i think you should try Instagram and if you can't try Instagram you can also try facebook. Moroever i also believe get some people that will patronize you.

Saving is a relative of investment. The major difference is that you keep saving so that you can come back and use it again but in the case of investment when you do you will be getting interest on the money you invest why in saving you don't get interest rather you might spend from the savings.

Saving and investing often are used interchangeably, but there is a difference
  • Saving is setting aside money you don’t spend now for emergencies or for a future purchase. It’s money you want to be able to access quickly, with little or no risk, and with the least amount of taxes. Financial institutions offer a number of different savings options.
  • Investing is buying assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate with the expectation that your investment will make money for you. Investments usually are selected to achieve long-term goals. Generally speaking, investments can be categorized as income investments or growth investments.
[automerge]1612544150[/automerge]
Saving and investing often are used interchangeably, but there is a difference
  • Saving is setting aside money you don’t spend now for emergencies or for a future purchase. It’s money you want to be able to access quickly, with little or no risk, and with the least amount of taxes. Financial institutions offer a number of different savings options.
  • Investing is buying assets such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate with the expectation that your investment will make money for you. Investments usually are selected to achieve long-term goals. Generally speaking, investments can be categorized as income investments or growth investments.

The words 'Saving' and 'Investments' are sometimes used interchangeably by most folks.
The two words have some similarities but that doesn't make them the same.

"There's a popular saying that Savings are investments, but not all investments are savings"

Saving actually means keeping some amount of money aside to meet long or short-term needs which may not yield any profit and it attracts zero risk.

On the other Hand, investment means putting money into a business or venture to yield profits within a specific period with risks depending on the targeted roi.
Saving is something you keep your money with yourself monthly or weekly or even daily and not use it for other expenses but investment is something the money you have you put it in some business to make a profitable money that will benefit you in terms of doubling the money and increasing your business or the business of your partner

This is a very good topic. I totally agree with you on your definition of investment and savings. I also agree with the popular saying that Savings are investments, but not all investments are savings". However, it is a good to invest and not save the money somewhere without interest.

The difference between them is that Saving money is when u save your money in one place like bank or some other means in other for u not to spent it but investment is when one invest in one business in other to bring more product to that person but I think investment is more profitable. Investment Is much better to than saving more

Often saving and investment are used interchangeably, but there is a difference. Saving means spending money on urgencies or a future purchase you are not spending now on investing to buy actives such as stocks, shares, mutual funds or property in the expectation that your investment is successful.

When it comes to savings it means you setting aside some money for unforeseen circumstances and or for a purpose to do something in the future.
But investment is putting money in a business to earn profit.
When you save money, it won't increase but when you invest, the money will increase.

Saving means when you are keeping your money in ordetr to use it for a purpose while investment means buying something that will yield a lot of returns to you, you gain much more in investing than just saving

Nice breakdown in simple terms, savings is little or small amount of money you decided to keep for yourself for a given time while investments is the savings that you offer to bring income, investment can also be your capital and savings.

When you "invest," you have a greater chance of losing your money than when you "save." Unlike FDIC-insured deposits, the money you invest in securities, mutual funds, and other similar investments is not federally insured. You could lose your "principal," which is the amount you've invested.

There are a lot of difference between saving and investment, investment is the best because of future benefits so it is better to invest than to save because saving does not bring benefits.

They aren't exactly the same. Specially if you saving it on your own instead of in business. We can say savings are an amount of money from our monthly income that we keep to use for later for important use or for even investing. And investments are an amount of money added in any kind of business to be a part of it to get the profit or loss in return after a period of time

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds