Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you hire someone to manage your finances?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I know for a lot of business owners, both big and small, time is something that never gets wasted. In fact, many people end up being short on time. This is why a lot of business owners opt to hire someone to manage their finances. Is this something you do?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I don't deal with a lot of money. I own multiple businesses and I have multiple investments, however, my businesses are small and my investments are also small. Therefore, there is no need to hire anyone to manage my finances. By the way I also cannot afford experts to look after my finances.

We hired our friend who was an accountant and we got advice from him as well as a nice break on having him do our year end taxes. Throughout the year, he would recommend things we should be doing, like reminding us to save our receipts. We live in a different state and he's not licensed here so we do things online instead.

We hired our friend who was an accountant and we got advice from him as well as a nice break on having him do our year end taxes. Throughout the year, he would recommend things we should be doing, like reminding us to save our receipts. We live in a different state and he's not licensed here so we do things online instead.

Are you from the U.S? If this is the case, then you may hire a lawyer as well who may help you deal with expenses and legal matters related to money and finance. They have tax attorneys in there and they usually help people in order to manage the finances.

I've considered hiring people to handle my finances, like a financial advisor, but I am not at the point in my life where I can afford to do that. I manage my finances, and I don't feel I need someone else to do it at the moment. Maybe if I become more wealthy I'll hire someone to manage it, but until then I think I can handle it myself.

I know for a lot of business owners, both big and small, time is something that never gets wasted. In fact, many people end up being short on time. This is why a lot of business owners opt to hire someone to manage their finances. Is this something you do?

I've never been in any kind of situation where I would need another person to be able to manage my finances because it is something that I've been very good at doing since I was a boy and it was my mother who taught me how to do so and I've been doing it exceptionally.

I have not started making the type of money that will make me want someone to manage it for me. I have some financial tools that helps me keep track of my expenses and getting someone to manage my finances will be in the long-run when I start to make enough money that I won't be able to manage.

I have not started making the type of money that will make me want someone to manage it for me. I have some financial tools that helps me keep track of my expenses and getting someone to manage my finances will be in the long-run when I start to make enough money that I won't be able to manage.

I think that typically there are many rich people who actually hire managers. They hire them because they need someone who could manage their finances. We must also note that sometimes they also hire more than one managers as well.

This is exactly the situation I am right now in my business of poultry and fish farming because the whole finances that I have been able to generate so far in the business, I have been able to manage it successfully without needing any kind of financial management assistance from an expert to do it for me.

This is exactly the situation I am right now in my business of poultry and fish farming because the whole finances that I have been able to generate so far in the business, I have been able to manage it successfully without needing any kind of financial management assistance from an expert to do it for me.

Well, in case if your business expands, then you may need to hire someone in order to manage finances related to a big poultry farm. There are many people who run such kinds of farm. Depending on the size of their business, they may also require to hire a caretaker as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds