Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you face competition when working online?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
Number of people who are working online is increasing day by day and the competition to make money online is also increasing especially in freelancing platforms there is a high competition.

Did you face competition when working online?

Advertisement Placeholder
Competition is everywhere and we cannot run away from it so its better to accept it and move and see if you can be competitive with others and only then you can do well

I also observed that even in a forum, everyone is entitled to be competitive to have inspiration and courage to surpass difficulties and tiresome moments doing business online. It is also stressful.

Competition for specific work? Probably. I know plenty of forum owners that don't always want to pay premium for services, so occasionally I have to decide if I want to give up quality service, just to get cash.

Competition is everywhere and we cannot run away from it so its better to accept it and move and see if you can be competitive with others and only then you can do well
Definitely, running away from competition will not change you to a better person, competitions make people stronger.

Definitely, running away from competition will not change you to a better person, competitions make people stronger.
If you like to participate in referral contests, posting contests and different types of contests running by the website then you will undoubtedly enjoy and it helps make us do better and achieve better results.

Just like in the real world, there is a lot of competition in the online world too. When I apply for a job on upwork, over a dozen freelancers also apply for the same job and in order to increase the chance of getting hired, I end up lowering my rate.

Just like in the real world, there is a lot of competition in the online world too. When I apply for a job on upwork, over a dozen freelancers also apply for the same job and in order to increase the chance of getting hired, I end up lowering my rate.
You are right, competition is very high in freelancing platforms and you need to offer lower prices in order to get a job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds