Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever give up on working online?

I have given up working online twice when the stress was too much for me to handle , I was facing network problem back then and the forum sites I was working for was paying us peanut which is not enough for even data subscription.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well sometimes when we faced challenges in business or even lie in general, if felt like to give up. those who lost there investment online for the first time, will feel the same.

That is very good. In that is the firm going to give you some kind of money to get started as a trader?. I think I would be very much interested in it if you can expantiate how it works.
They have two stages of evaluation you would need to pass on their demo account before finally obtaining a live account. And thankfully , there are some that organize contest and they award the first 50 traders with a free evaluation account.

I have actually given up on the online market but I hat was when I was still a newbie to the online market and everything is just going the opposite of what I had imagined. Now I am back and prepared for the worst.

Has there ever been a time where you gave up on working online? I started working online probably back in 2006-2008, I forget what year it was, it was a long time ago now. Anyway, there were times where I did give up on working online. But I always went back to it because of how much freedom I had. Not having to work for a business or anything like that was nice.

What about you?
Working online can be frustrating, to say the least. It is therefore understandable that one would give up and lose hope. However, persistence and diligence will enable you to fully thrive in the online space

They have two stages of evaluation you would need to pass on their demo account before finally obtaining a live account. And thankfully , there are some that organize contest and they award the first 50 traders with a free evaluation account.
Wow, I think this is quite very much interesting and I would love to give it a try but I don't have much knowledge about forex trading. I'll make more research about it.

Personally I have not yet even though I have experienced some challenges the first time I joined but I have seen alot of people who have completely given up due to such kind of challenges.

A lot of us lost money during our first investment online. A friend of mine introduced me to a ponzi platform that I invested about $10 on but on the long run I lost everything.
This why I usually avoid anything that has to do with Ponzi schemes as it is not sustainable on the long run and you would end up wasting your precious time doing it
That's just it, we have gone too far to quit.
The opportunities that lies ahead are aboundant and giving up is not an option. We would definitely realize the dreams we've envisioned.

Probably, having skills and enough knowledge is a prerequisite for you to make tangible amount of money for yourself on the internet. a lot of people are not ready to learn and acquire proper skills that is why they usually don't succeed.

Well, I think that it is also quite important to learn new skills in the end in order to make more money. The more skills you posses, the more money you will earn,.

Wow, I think this is quite very much interesting and I would love to give it a try but I don't have much knowledge about forex trading. I'll make more research about it.
Yeah, there are alot of channels on YouTube that teaches accurate information in a systematic manner. You could learn how to be a profitable forex trader on YouTube.

The thought of giving up on making money has comes to my mind at one time or the other. But I know that giving up is not an option. So, I keep trying different ways of making money online. Some pay. Some did not.

This why I usually avoid anything that has to do with Ponzi schemes as it is not sustainable on the long run and you would end up wasting your precious time doing it
This is absolutely true, I have already made my resolve never to join them no matter how enticing and safe it might appear. It is not always sustainable and if are not careful you would loose money.

I do not think I am ever going to give up on working online especially with the results that I am seeing that is coming out from other people. There is actually a lot of untapped potential.

Yeah, Ponzi schemes is not a good way to invest your money. It is very risky because some people get lucky especially those who invested very early. But majority always lose.

I always believe that nothing is easy, and this has helped me a lot in making sure that I do not miss out of opportunities that are available. I don't give up because I know that challenges are part of life.

Yes and I believe such feelings is not only associated with online alone but so also offline business where alot of people felt so tired of the business due to the fact that they are not getting the results they wanted.

Working online is not without challenges and I had my own share of it but what kept me going was the goal I had for myself and the bigger picture in mind. It helped me overcome alot of challenges.

I have experienced such both working online and offline, get me so tired of it simply because I felt like my effort is not enough and it seems not to yield me any gained so I decided may be I should quit.

The goal is to utilize every Available opportunity to make money and also learn things that are going to add value in the long run.

I don't believe in giving up at all while doing business.

The goal is to utilize every Available opportunity to make money and also learn things that are going to add value in the long run.

I don't believe in giving up at all while doing business.
Anybody who really wants to be successful online will not even think of giving up. You will always be willing to search and utilise various opportunities to make money for yourself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds