Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever give up on working online?

Yes, I had given up several times because of how unreliable most of these earning site are. It can make you lose hope in ever making money online but the interesting fact is that it is very possible to make money from the online space.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I had given up several times because of how unreliable most of these earning site are. It can make you lose hope in ever making money online but the interesting fact is that it is very possible to make money from the online space.
the best way to make money online is for you to acquire a skill. You can actually make money from those skills teaching them through a YouTube channel or on Facebook as the case may be.

I gave up working online when I couldn't get any positive results of my time and money investment not knowing the fault is from me, unable to distinguish between legit and scam sites. But right now I am succeeding in online business.

the best way to make money online is for you to acquire a skill. You can actually make money from those skills teaching them through a YouTube channel or on Facebook as the case may be.
Yes, I agree with you. There are more opportunities of earning online than the ones found offline. It is just for someone to have the skills and have knowledge of how it is operated.

working on paid forums is very much enjoyable but you must dedicate a lot of time to make something reasonable. At the same time you will also get a lot of knowledge concerning other ways of making money. I think it is important for you to diversify.

Yes, paid to post forums could be a really great platform to work on. The fact of the matter is that many people love to work on such kind of platforms and I am one of those people who like paid to post forums.

Actually such feelings are inevitable to humans most times even when they have been successful and then later faced with a little challenges in business, they felt discouraged. I once did but I later realised that successful comes through failure.

Yes, I agree with you. There are more opportunities of earning online than the ones found offline. It is just for someone to have the skills and have knowledge of how it is operated.
Probably, having skills and enough knowledge is a prerequisite for you to make tangible amount of money for yourself on the internet. a lot of people are not ready to learn and acquire proper skills that is why they usually don't succeed.

Probably, having skills and enough knowledge is a prerequisite for you to make tangible amount of money for yourself on the internet. a lot of people are not ready to learn and acquire proper skills that is why they usually don't succeed.
if you are not ready to commit the time that is needed to learn a new skill, then you would never be profitable on the long run as the competition is getting more stiff by the day.

if you are not ready to commit the time that is needed to learn a new skill, then you would never be profitable on the long run as the competition is getting more stiff by the day.
Probably, the internet space is filled with a lot of competition but what it takes is knowledge and persistence if you want to succeed. It is possible to succeed in any business on the internet today provided you have the knowledge.

Actually such feelings are inevitable sometimes I felt like my effort towards achieving success online is not really working. my first investment online was a total mess and it hurt to some extent I felt never to try again.

Actually such feelings are inevitable sometimes I felt like my effort towards achieving success online is not really working. my first investment online was a total mess and it hurt to some extent I felt never to try again.
A lot of us lost money during our first investment online. A friend of mine introduced me to a ponzi platform that I invested about $10 on but on the long run I lost everything.

I almost gave up on forex trading, it was really an experience because I blew my entire capital after starting up without any practice. I am thankful that I took that risk.

I almost gave up on forex trading, it was really an experience because I blew my entire capital after starting up without any practice. I am thankful that I took that risk.
forex trading is not something you will go into and expect to make a whole a lot of profit. I think that particular experience has taught you a lot of things which will shape your mindset.

forex trading is not something you will go into and expect to make a whole a lot of profit. I think that particular experience has taught you a lot of things which will shape your mindset.
Definitely, and currently I have recovered all that I lost due to trading.
I am currently on a goal to begin prop firm trading. I am practicing on demo to see that I am fit for it .

I am currently on a goal to begin prop firm trading. I am practicing on demo to see that I am fit for it .
This is interesting, I intend to launch by January next year too.
Can we connect on WhatsApp to discuss how to scale up the prop trading?
I would love to have like minded people with me.

Has there ever been a time where you gave up on working online? I started working online probably back in 2006-2008, I forget what year it was, it was a long time ago now. Anyway, there were times where I did give up on working online. But I always went back to it because of how much freedom I had. Not having to work for a business or anything like that was nice.

What about you?
I work online only for exstra money but I believe everyone thought about quitting it can be annoying and things like that for me this happens quite a lot because I don't see results but it's okey

Well I believe such thought might comes to people sometimes due to some challenges they faced at the cost of working. I have always believed of the uncertainties that's associated with online and always try to faced the challenges when it comes.

There are times I have decide to give up on making money online. But I have gone deep to the point of giving up. I have learnt a lot and see the opportunities that abound online. So, it's not easy for me to give up on making money online.

There are times I have decide to give up on making money online. But I have gone deep to the point of giving up. I have learnt a lot and see the opportunities that abound online. So, it's not easy for me to give up on making money online.
That's just it, we have gone too far to quit.
The opportunities that lies ahead are aboundant and giving up is not an option. We would definitely realize the dreams we've envisioned.

That is very good. In that is the firm going to give you some kind of money to get started as a trader?. I think I would be very much interested in it if you can expantiate how it works.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds