Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did the holidays make you fat?

Dismal_Bliss

Service Team
Service Team
Website
carnivoretalk.com
Credits
If so, we can help you take off the pounds. Our community, Carnivore Talk, is a support group for those looking to shed pounds, reverse disease, and optimize their health using a proper human diet, which is both scientifically and archaeologically and anthropologically proven to be a keto, ketovore, or carnivore diet. Having launch just 4 months ago, we already have 119 members and over 1300 posts. Learn how to improve your life with the power of a proper human diet today!

-> https://carnivoretalk.com

I've managed to maintain my weight this winter after losing it. Usually I eat all the seasonal goodies, October candy, November pumpkin spice everything, December eggnog, and in January I'm crying and making "new year's resolutions" around eating habits and exercise. But this year, I was disciplined enough to stay away from those things.

I managed to lose about 12 lbs since June, I haven't really been eating as much junk and when I do it's every once in a while. I get exercise at work, I tend to walk around a lot. Even though I did drank some eggnog here and there I didn't gain any weight this Holiday. Still I have a feeling you're going to get a good number of new members this month, many people make resolutions to have a healthier lifestyle at the beginning of a new year.

Glad to hear you've kept the weight off too.

I can get carried away with eggnog. I was going to look for a good keto eggnog recipe but kept forgetting about it.

Nah not really. My diet has kinda slipped a bit but that always happens around Christmas time. Haven't drank as much as I normally do as this time of year which is good!

If I slip into old habits, the 50 pounds i lost this year will come rushing back. I have to constantly be making smart choices and resisting food temptations.

Who says they have to be smart choices? We all have to pay the reaper someday. Do what makes you happy. :D

Death smiles at us.png

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest