Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Covid cause your business to close down temporarily?

I don't have a business I'm running when covid 19 came. So, it did not close down my business temporarily. However, a lot of people in my country have their business closed down temporarily because of pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
During the Corona virus pandemic everyone was on lockdown and this was only applicable to offline business workers , people were still making money online and that was the most easiest way then for me.

The people that have businesses running during that period suffered a lot of losses because every businesses were forced to close down and all financial markets are closed as well.
It is not all business that were completely closed down during that period of time . There were some business that adhere strictly to the COVID 19 rules and regulation and those were the business that were allowed to operate.

That is why they are developed because the responsibility of the government is to take care of the citizens. I think other countries should emulate those who did so.
During the pandemic all other countries especially the developed country help the citizens in a great way by giving palliatives. The case is very different in the developing Nations because everyone was left alone.

During the pandemic all other countries especially the developed country help the citizens in a great way by giving palliatives. The case is very different in the developing Nations because everyone was left alone.
In my home country, the palliative that was supposed to be distributed to the poor masses were hijacked by the politicians and it was kept a particular place so that they can sell it in the future.

I think government of developing countries actually did not do their work. Not all of them though but some of them like my own country have very badly leaders. Some individuals actually donated money but it was not distributed.

It was in the year 2020 when the issue of covid was viral that everywhere in my country was short down, because of the virus, which causes inflation in all marketing sectors.

It was in the year 2020 when the issue of covid was viral that everywhere in my country was short down, because of the virus, which causes inflation in all marketing sectors.
It is very correct that during covid-19,shops are closed and because there was a serious look down issued by the government of every country in order to curtail the effect by the government.

Covid was a major burden on all of us. For me I didn't have to close anything down, as I just have sites/forums at the moment, but I know people who had to close their shops and businesses down as Covid reared its ugly face. I know a friend who ran a donut shop, having to close down for all of 2020 and partly into 2021. It was rough to the point where she had to close the shop down due to not having the profits.

A lot of business owners suffered. How did Covid affect your businesses?
Since the covid wave has had such a significant impact on offline businesses, many of them have been compelled to shut down permanently due to a lack of funding.

It is very correct that during covid-19,shops are closed and because there was a serious look down issued by the government of every country in order to curtail the effect by the government.
Yes the pandemic was so terrible as of then, it leads to downgrade in almost all sectors in my country, the price of everything increase within short time.

Yes the pandemic was so terrible as of then, it leads to downgrade in almost all sectors in my country, the price of everything increase within short time.
The pandemic has caused so many havoc and too many people are not really happy about what really happened at the period but thank god we were able to surmount the pressure and we are back to business.

The pandemic has caused so many havoc and too many people are not really happy about what really happened at the period but thank god we were able to surmount the pressure and we are back to business.
Yes for sure the pandemic has caused allot of havoc and inflation in almost all sectors, but I think most countries has now recover all loses due to the pandemic.

Yes for sure the pandemic has caused allot of havoc and inflation in almost all sectors, but I think most countries has now recover all loses due to the pandemic.
About 90% of the offline businesses affected by the effect of the pandemic and it cause a lot of hardship for so many people most especially in countries where the government aren't living up to expectation to take care of their citizens.

About 90% of the offline businesses affected by the effect of the pandemic and it cause a lot of hardship for so many people most especially in countries where the government aren't living up to expectation to take care of their citizens.
It has not been easy in my country, imagine it causes total shutdown in almost all states in my country, but we give God the glory because everything is intact now.

No I don't have physical bussnes but it sounds like a lot of physical business closed down because of covid imagine you worked very hard to build that busnnes but a virus ruined everything

The truth is I don't really have a offline business at the moment moment,but u believe a lot of businesses were closed down because of the covid 19 Lockdown.

Covid was a major burden on all of us. For me I didn't have to close anything down, as I just have sites/forums at the moment, but I know people who had to close their shops and businesses down as Covid reared its ugly face. I know a friend who ran a donut shop, having to close down for all of 2020 and partly into 2021. It was rough to the point where she had to close the shop down due to not having the profits.

A lot of business owners suffered. How did Covid affect your businesses?
Absolutely yes. COVID-19 caused a lot of havoc to various businesses. Especially mine, it led to the close down of the business due to the lockdown.

A lot of business ventures around the globe actually closed down because of the Corona virus pandemic. In this part of the world a compulsory lockdown was imposed in some busineses.

My business was closed down temporarily because of the and i couldn't have access to my store , which makes mist of my good spoilt and almost lead to close my business

I don't have a business I'm running when covid 19 came. So, it did not close down my business temporarily. However, a lot of people in my country have their business closed down temporarily because of pandemic.
Yes exactly. First we were well settled and happy with everything thing but unfortunately when COVID-19 came and destroyed everything related to our earnings. We suffered alot and still suffering as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds