Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Diablo IV

Reverie

Mythical member
Retired Staff
Credits
1686027262919.png

For people who Pre-ordered Diablo IV - it's been available since June 1st, but for those who didn't pre-order it became available today. Are any of you playing or interested in playing the game? I played Diablo 3 a bit, but never got into it, but my husband talked me into this game.... and I know I'm going to be playing it a lot for now on xD Mostly because of him, but I also am enjoying the game already.

I am already done with the story line and working on the side quests and trying to get to level 100 - i'm level 54 now I believe. Battlepass comes out soon and that'll add another layer of interesting to it. So far my favorite thing about the game is the world events where people can all fight a big boss kind of like a raid!

This is a very graphic game so I wouldn't recommend to those who can't handle much gore.

I really liked Diablo 3 and would be interested in getting Diablo 4.
I don't have time to play games at the minute with my job. So I might wait till it goes down in price.
Also not being on steam is a little bit of a letdown for me.

@Mini Maul IT IS SO GOOD THOUGH!

I understand having to wait. I've made a 2nd character and playing through the story mode again because my husband's dad got it so we were trying to play it together. I enjoyed there was a feature to not have to do the storyline on the 2nd character though! We also found out we got 8 bonus skill points on our 2nd character just starting so we were able to really play play immediately it felt like.

My first character was a barbarian and my 2nd is now a Sorceress which has been a bit more fun in my opinion.

Just bringing this topic back up! The new season started - and they have brought a bit new content in. You also get to earn items as you level up too. Mostly cosmetics and etc, but it's cool. They have larger mob density now so instead of just 1-2 guys, it's like 4-5. Helps gets things done, but also can get you killed if you're not careful xD

I don't like that they made it Online only. I remember that they did that with D3 and got back lash for it until they added in an update that allowed players Offline Access.

D3 allowed offline access? I never knew. The online demand was plain unnecessary there but in D4 it's shoehorned and caused plenty of new problems. Overall it disappointed me and I've halfheartedly meant to play it from time to time but I never get to it. It's a shame after many hours of each of the older games.

D3 allowed offline access? I never knew.

Yeah. If you were to get it on XBOX or PS, you wouldn't need an internet connection. You could go directly to offline single player. You only need internet for the season play throughs. I wish they would have done that with Diablo 4, but I guess not. I don't really care for the online hassle with those types of games. People were complaining that they couldn't even get on the servers. It was just a pending 2 hour infinite long wait message on their screen.

Oh well yeah, I knew about consoles - alas I am strictly PC based, and so never had that luxury. The idea of them forcing it even on console though is bafflingly bad on top of other decisions made with the game.

Oh well yeah, I knew about consoles - alas I am strictly PC based, and so never had that luxury. The idea of them forcing it even on console though is bafflingly bad on top of other decisions made with the game.
Do you think if the back lash and the complaints get bad enough, that they will allow offline play like they did with D3?

Do you think if the back lash and the complaints get bad enough, that they will allow offline play like they did with D3?
They might eventually but I doubt it would be through a wave of backlash, that ship seems to have sailed. Although I haven't watched closely so maybe I missed a current. If anything they might do it just to try and woo the people who've steered clear because of it. They might just be that desperate given their attempts to prop up numbers with Steam.

They might eventually but I doubt it would be through a wave of backlash, that ship seems to have sailed. Although I haven't watched closely so maybe I missed a current. If anything they might do it just to try and woo the people who've steered clear because of it. They might just be that desperate given their attempts to prop up numbers with Steam.
I don't think I'll ever play it and by the time they do give Offline mode, I'm sure Bethesda will have already released the Elder Scrolls 6 and I'll be busy playing that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest