Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Deapool

Credits
I'm surprised I didn't see a topic about Deadpool. This movie just came out, and I've had a couple people tell me that it is an amazing movie. I think I'm going to go see it tomorrow after work, but we'll see what happens. I know I'm going to watch it as soon as I can.

Do any of you guys plan to go see it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Did you end up seeing this? We saw it yesterday and I completely understand the hype. It's not quite your typical superhero movie - it was very entertaining. It is appropriately rated R so if you don't like vulgar language or nudity/sexual scenes this is not the movie for you as it has a little bit of that. I heard that it now holds the record for the highest grossing rated R movie in theatres or something like that.

Did you end up seeing this? We saw it yesterday and I completely understand the hype. It's not quite your typical superhero movie - it was very entertaining. It is appropriately rated R so if you don't like vulgar language or nudity/sexual scenes this is not the movie for you as it has a little bit of that. I heard that it now holds the record for the highest grossing rated R movie in theatres or something like that.

Yep, I went to see it Saturday night. It was an awesome movie. I was definitely impressed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds