Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cutting corners on spending?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Do you have any tips or tricks that help you better manage your fiances. These can be both personal and business. I am always looking for ways to better manage my revenue and ensure I am saving as much as possible.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can ask for deals when calling around. You could also try to strike an alternative deal, maybe offer other work in return for a price cut. You can also look into buying used equipment, renting stuff and so much more.

For business, if you buy in bulk, you will save money in the long run. There are stores that sell specially to businesses and not the public, so inquire about that.

There are second hand stores that are great for office furniture! I don't know about the chairs though, but the desks are almost always usable.

You can ask for deals when calling around. You could also try to strike an alternative deal, maybe offer other work in return for a price cut. You can also look into buying used equipment, renting stuff and so much more.

Believe me! Saving money is incredibly important. Many people may never realise the importance of saving money. However, this is, indeed, quite important for many reasons. The fact remains that when you save money, you end up having more of it. You can then use the money in order to invest it and make more money.

Do you have any tips or tricks that help you better manage your fiances. These can be both personal and business. I am always looking for ways to better manage my revenue and ensure I am saving as much as possible.

One of the best ways that I'm going to advise anyone to employ when it comes to managing their finances is to try as much as possible not to be involving themselves in to a necessary expenses that is not going to solve any problem for them.

One of the best pieces of advice I can give people is to use 50:30:20 method. Use 50 percent of your income to pay for your necessities, use 30 percent for your wants and wishes (buying new clothes, a new phone, or going for a vacation, etc.) and the remaining 20 percent to save money as well as invest money.

One of the best ways that I'm going to advise anyone to employ when it comes to managing their finances is to try as much as possible not to be involving themselves in to a necessary expenses that is not going to solve any problem for them.

Well, the main problem is that many people actually do want to save money. However, they are not able to do so because even the basic expenses are just too high. This is why they usually have a harder time dealing with expenses such as electricity bills, gas bills, etc. So, saving money is a dream for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds