Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer Satisfaction and Sales

Advertisement Placeholder
Practical example, so I learned how to make a local drink (kunu) from a friend, decided to add vannila content and sell at a lower price, the first person I sold too immediately cane back with a friend to get another. The satisfaction my first buyer got from the unique drink gave me a good customer base

Surely the satisfaction of a customer can bring more customer thereby increases the sales because at times customer can serves as an advertiser for your business if they are satisfied with your services

I am certain it does.
I sell fingerlings and juveniles out to other fish farmers...selling to them very healthy ones always make me their first point of contact whenever they are in demand.
Those who buy my broodstock have never complained and they are always sending referrals to my farm.
Does a higher customer satisfaction influence sales? If so, care to explain w

Yes, client happiness has an impact on sales... When a firm emphasizes customer well-being and happiness above all else, customers become more involved in it.

Well the satisfaction of your customers definitely increase your rate of sales because that alone will continue to induce them to patronize you and also invite others to patronize you as a result of your manerable approach to them.

Customer satisfaction is very important as it helps you gain more customers and increase your profit . Also ,the manner of approach towards a customer matters because it will also determine if he/she will come back.

When you satisfy your customers very well in your business it can also bring more customers to your business, so is very good to satisfy your customers in order to keep coming.

Obviously it does. When your customers are satisfied with your service or products, they'd come back for more and most importantly refer more customers

Does a higher customer satisfaction influence sales? If so, care to explain why?
I will say it does.
If customers are satisfied with your products and services, the tendency to always patronize you is there.
Your sales are likely to increase when more demands are placed on your products or services.

Practical example, so I learned how to make a local drink (kunu) from a friend, decided to add vannila content and sell at a lower price, the first person I sold too immediately cane back with a friend to get another. The satisfaction my first buyer got from the unique drink gave me a good customer base
That is making your product by adding something unique thatdifferentiates it from other brands,customers always want that extra value for their money,and the issue of price slash is another good strategy.

That is making your product by adding something unique thatdifferentiates it from other brands,customers always want that extra value for their money,and the issue of price slash is another good strategy.
That business thought me that customers would always want quality they can afford at a cheap price, the cheapest price they can get is what most would go for

Good customer care relationship helps a lot in business because customers are King without them you won't be in business, if a sakes rep is rude to me I won't patronize that shop again

That business thought me that customers would always want quality they can afford at a cheap price, the cheapest price they can get is what most would go for
That is the reason it is always good to get your product direct from the manufacturer as this will enable you to vary the price a little bit and you will not have to contend with other competitor.

Yes it really does reason is that,I don't think anything i7uukkk
[automerge]1633726381[/automerge]
Yes it really does reason is that,I don't think anybody will want to loose what he has or benefited from some where,if you satisfy the person with a quality product definitely he or she will stay to patronise you next time

If you have ever been to a market before, you will definitely understand that you only return to places where you were treated right, places where you experienced a high satisfaction. If not you will just visit another place.

Customers satisfaction can sure influenced sales so thickly. The truth about satisfaction in life as regards business is that you can never get satisfied with a particular product or service and you never care about checking back with referrals. So helps the biz grow.

Good customer care relationship helps a lot in business because customers are King without them you won't be in business, if a sakes rep is rude to me I won't patronize that shop again
You are very right. Some customer care representative don't know how to treat their customers at all. So one has to train them so as not to loose customers

That is the reason it is always good to get your product direct from the manufacturer as this will enable you to vary the price a little bit and you will not have to contend with other competitor.
There could be done restrictions to that, Sometimes there is always information gal as to how you can contact or get goods directly from the manufacturer but the available prices in the market and the difference in similar goods should give an idea about manufacturing price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds