Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Customer Satisfaction and Sales

Higher customer satisfaction means higher sales. Satisfied customers also happen to be your unpaid brand ambassadors and marketers as they will do word of mouth marketing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Customers satisfaction is bent on making sure that your product(s) is worth coming back for. This is very necessary in the field of sales because if your products doesn't meet the needs of the customers then it can't go far to being advertised by those buyers to the potential one's. Some loyal customers that finds satisfaction in a product goes a long way to advertising it and giving testimonies about it, thereby bringing more customers and sales.

Customer satisfaction is indeed one of the most important factors when it comes to growth of business. Whenever you provide the customer with what they want, they will probably come back to you and buy more of your products. It is a really hard job to satisfy all the customers though.

More satisfied customers you have more sales you are making. If I am satisfied, I will tell my relatives and friends that a certain product is very good. They will end up buying the product and if they are also satisfied, they will recommend others. That's how customer satisfaction work.

Yes, customer satisfaction is directly proportional to sales. The more the customer's utility, the higher the demand for your goods or products. This will boost sales and increase your earnings.

Customers service is very important in every organization or businesses because it determines if the customers will come back so every organization Should try to have a good and quality customer service

Of course, if your customers are happy with the work given, that shows to the people coming in as potential customers. They see the good done, and it gives them more of a reason to go with that business. Just the same as reviews will do.

Customers satisfaction is bent on making sure that your product(s) is worth coming back for. This is very necessary in the field of sales because if your products doesn't meet the needs of the customers then it can't go far to being advertised by those buyers to the potential one's. Some loyal customers that finds satisfaction in a product goes a long way to advertising it and giving testimonies about it, thereby bringing more customers and sales.
You are right.
Once customers are satisfied with your products or services, there is a possibility they would keep coming back.
Therefore, customer satisfaction has a way of increasing sales.

Surely the satisfaction of a customer can bring more customer thereby increases the sales because at times customer can serves as an advertiser for your business if they are satisfied with your services
The role of an entrepreneur is always to satisfy customers. Personally, if I'm not satisfied as a customer I would never patronize that particular business owner again.

Customers satisfaction will definitely increase sales and productivity of a business. Because customers will likely be comfortable with companies that provide what they need.

Repeat customers have a big effect on your business growth. With a customer satisfaction, your business will keep and rolling. Your customer itself will serve as your advertisement for your business, that will make sales.

Highly satisfied customer would keep coming back to buy your goods and services. When a customer is dissatisfied it would always come to buy your goods and services each time be needs it and he wouldn't patronize someone else

Repeat customers have a big effect on your business growth. With a customer satisfaction, your business will keep and rolling. Your customer itself will serve as your advertisement for your business, that will make sales.
When we satisfy our custimer by providing them with a good product and always listens to their complaint and work on correcting them , they tend to come for more and also do word of mouth advertisement for our business .

Our customers who are satisfied of the service that you give them are definitely going to inform others in order to come and buy from you and that is going to increase your sales.

As a customer you are more likely to refer somebody to buy a product if you believe that that product is of quality and you were completely satisfied with the experience overall.

When you satisfy your customer to the fullest without minding the problems , it will work to your own advantage because the customer will keep advertising you to other people which will inturn increases your customers,

Practical example, so I learned how to make a local drink (kunu) from a friend, decided to add vannila content and sell at a lower price, the first person I sold too immediately cane back with a friend to get another. The satisfaction my first buyer got from the unique drink gave me a good customer base
That's a very good one. It's always very important and necessary to put your customers satisfaction first. the fact that you sold at a cheaper price and it tastes very good will even make up able to come.

Of course higher customer satisfaction increases sales - not only do you get to have repeat customers which you can upsell to, there's a high chance of recommendation which would save negligible amounts in advertising.

Customer satisfaction and sales should be taken as a topmost priority in any business or enterprise that hopes to attain sustainable development.
One of the things that any business person that wants to succeed in his field,he should not joke with his customers,because how you treat them will determine whether they will come back to the business next time,and thats the livewire of the business.

Normally when people are satisfied in the products or services you are offering , they will always look for an opportunity to get the best and this will definitely be from you. It would definitely increase the sales of your product as more people will demand for it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds