Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Creating SEO friendly topics?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
When you create topics do you make the titles of them SEO friendly (i.e. what someone is likely to search on Google)? I notice that some topics / articles that I have created appear to have generated a lot of traffic from search engines because of their titles. An example of this would be this article on WGBB which has had over 3300 views.
Top 10 Fantastic Website Ideas

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not so interested in creating SEO friendly topics, just because I do not really care about Search Engine Optimisation. My first aim is to create content which is loved by my members and my visitors. But, I may need to post some threads which will receive some views in order to increase my daily statistics. Could you let us know about the most SEO Friendly Titles? Should we always include our forums' keywords in order to have the best results? Do you have any other tips? :)

Could you let us know about the most SEO Friendly Titles? Should we always include our forums' keywords in order to have the best results? Do you have any other tips? :)

I have tended, in the past, to create topics (both on WebGurubb and a blog I used to own), based on the search keywords people were using to find the sites. So on WebGurubb I created this topic which ranked very highly for the search term based on Google Analytics data: http://www.webgurubb.com/threads/your-details-match-those-of-a-known-spammer.3023/

Yes, I think it is a good idea to create SEO friendly topics. These topics may help you to get organic traffic from search engines.

Never really gone for SEO friendly topics to be honest as I usually post up things that I feel my members would be interested in discussing such as the latest games, music, movie, new and so on. I guess if I chose a title that was quite popular in the search engines at that time it would help me out a great deal however I never really make a point of doing it all the time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds