Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Creating a User Generated Content site, is it profitable?

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
User Generated Content site is a site where users join and create content. User Generated Content site might reward the users (just like this forum) or may not reward users (just like facebook). Now, my question is can a User Generated Content site be profitable considering a fact that there are already a lot of non-rewarding and rewarding User Generated Content sites. Can you actually money by creating such site?

Advertisement Placeholder
It can be profitable, however, not everyone can manage a user generated content site. I have tried launching user generated content site three times and failed.

Creating a user generated content website is actually very profitable because content from users are normally organic and most advertisers are always after website that get content from different people because they are mostly unique.

Website that the users create their own content a very profitable if there's a good moderation. Websites like this particular one and other forums examples of such sites.

If you can get right the type of content which this users would be creating then that site can be very profitable. This is because the content would be high quality.

These days I have started believing that creating user generated content can be profitable but you need to work really hard and initially have to spend a lot of money.

I think the non-rewarding user generated sites are even more profitable nowadays than the rewarding user generated site.The rewarding user generated site might need to wait for some times before generating enough traffic that will be profitable for the creator because most people don’t trust many rewarding user generated site

Even though I have failed a couple of times, I still believe a user generated content site like a paid to post site can be profitable. But I also think it requires a lot of investment.

This forum is filled with talented and skilled individuals with diverse knowledge. And I hope to tap from those knowledge as much as I can. With this topic I have learnt what a content generated website is and if it is profitable or not. And I am willing to learn more.

I think it can be profitable but I haven't try it before but from my knowledge I think it can be profitable, content generated website profitable.

User generated content site is worth it like forums. You'll need to keep an eye on it, to make sure members are writing quality posts and not gibberish.

The example you gave on user generating content site is what made me assured that it it enough to make profit since facebook made mark zuckerberg rich

User Generated Content site is a site where users join and create content. User Generated Content site might reward the users (just like this forum) or may not reward users (just like facebook). Now, my question is can a User Generated Content site be profitable considering a fact that there are already a lot of non-rewarding and rewarding User Generated Content sites. Can you actually money by creating such site?
You never can tell, if the content reach the requirements of customers, I believe this could generate big profit must especially when theirs no competitor.

A user generated content website is better to me because you get good contents and traffic easily without your input. You just need to make sure they write according to guidelines.

The user generating website will be more valuable to you if only the website adds value to people. If it ads value to people definitely they will always come and as the website owner it will pay you

Definitely this is profitable and you can make good amount of money from it. The best way to make money from this is just to monitize your platform whenever you see that you have huge amount of traffic on your website

If user generated content site was not profitable, why do you think so many people and businesses are interested in creating user generated content sites. If you have a user generated content site, you can easily build traffic and also revenue.

The problem with platforms like this is that people are actually going to be posting because of the money so you will have a very tough time trying to filter out a negative and rubbish contents.

Bizdustry is simply one of them and since day one the forum have been waxing greatly. With time it will reach the level of reddit and surpassing it.

Of course it is profitable so far the administrator can regulate the inflow of contents. Plagiarism should be strictly shunned and original content should be encouraged, also contents that are Off-Topic should be removed, that way the website will retain it's quality and thus becoming more profitable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds