Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Coping with business challenges

It's no surprise that there would be challenges when doing something worthwhile, and when those challenges arise it's important to have the right mentality in dealing with them and eventually overcoming them
One of the attributes of a business man that is successful is that he should have a heart that can withstand not only shock but sudden changes in the market environment,having an open mind will do one lot of good.

Advertisement Placeholder
Anyone who wants to go into a business should understand that it is not a bed of roses and there are a lot of challenges. Your ability to overcome the challenges is what will make you successful in business.
I agree with you, business is full of challenges I believe we all know that, the first thing that comes to everyone mind while starting a business is how will they profit from it without knowing the pros and cons of it.

I agree with you, business is full of challenges I believe we all know that, the first thing that comes to everyone mind while starting a business is how will they profit from it without knowing the pros and cons of it.
Anyone who wants to go into a business must understand the pros and cons of that particular business. Making profit is good but there are certain things you need to know before you can be able to make profit.

Anyone who wants to go into a business must understand the pros and cons of that particular business. Making profit is good but there are certain things you need to know before you can be able to make profit.
Exactly, knowing all the pros and cons of that business the person you is about to delve into will help alot, but have you ever seen any case that someone venture into a business without him or her having the idea of the business? I know it happens.

Exactly, knowing all the pros and cons of that business the person you is about to delve into will help alot, but have you ever seen any case that someone venture into a business without him or her having the idea of the business? I know it happens.
Of course, there are people who venture into businesses because they see other people venturing into it. They do so because they think that because other people has succeeded they will also succeed.

Of course, there are people who venture into businesses because they see other people venturing into it. They do so because they think that because other people has succeeded they will also succeed.
Exactly. Some people think if others can do it, they are also capable of doing it, without them going into that same process, one thing I noticed with such kind of people they want to achieve t success but they don't want to sacrifice their time to know what exactly is the problem.

Exactly. Some people think if others can do it, they are also capable of doing it, without them going into that same process, one thing I noticed with such kind of people they want to achieve t success but they don't want to sacrifice their time to know what exactly is the problem.
Definitely, they probably do not know the amount of time those who are making money have taken to learn such a business venture. They are only interested in the profit but they are not interested in the process.

Definitely, they probably do not know the amount of time those who are making money have taken to learn such a business venture. They are only interested in the profit but they are not interested in the process.
Exactly. It's not really easy to see someone making money this day's with easy process, only if it's fraudulent activities which is very very bad, to achieve success we need to go through the tough stages.

Exactly. It's not really easy to see someone making money this day's with easy process, only if it's fraudulent activities which is very very bad, to achieve success we need to go through the tough stages.
Success comes with some level of hard work and smart work. there are several businesses that can give you a legitimate money on the internet like you do currency trading forex trading and the lot of others. It depends on you to learn the necessary things.

As a business owner, we must definitely face challenges and this challenges would determine our future in business and in our personal life. The more we get better at handling challenges the better we become.

Success comes with some level of hard work and smart work. there are several businesses that can give you a legitimate money on the internet like you do currency trading forex trading and the lot of others. It depends on you to learn the necessary things.
I like that, I totally agree to this, success comes with hard work and smart work, in other to be successful you need those two things they are very important, you talked about forex trading, do you have any idea on forex trading?

I like that, I totally agree to this, success comes with hard work and smart work, in other to be successful you need those two things they are very important, you talked about forex trading, do you have any idea on forex trading?
I actually do not trade forex but I have some level of knowledge about it because I got interest on it sometime ago. I am mainly focused on cryptocurrency trading. If you want to learn forex YouTube can help you do that.

I actually do not trade forex but I have some level of knowledge about it because I got interest on it sometime ago. I am mainly focused on cryptocurrency trading. If you want to learn forex YouTube can help you do that.
Ok that's great, I actually trade the forex market, I can remember last month I gain $150 in on day but I immediately pulled it out 😂 for some reason, am planning to raise a good capital and then move on to it.

Ok that's great, I actually trade the forex market, I can remember last month I gain $150 in on day but I immediately pulled it out 😂 for some reason, am planning to raise a good capital and then move on to it.
That's good. forex trading is a very good skill but you need some level of discipline in order to succeed. Discipline is something you should not take for granted when it comes to forex if not you may lose your profit.

That's good. forex trading is a very good skill but you need some level of discipline in order to succeed. Discipline is something you should not take for granted when it comes to forex if not you may lose your profit.
Yeah exactly, If you are not decipline you in forex trading you are not going to only lose your profits you are going to
blow the whole account, it takes patience and hardwork to profit from the forex market, this just remainds me of what happened on Wednesday, lot's of traders lose thousands of dollars on a particular news because of slippage, this very bad, there is this trader that I know in Nigeria he lost more than $80k just in some seconds.

Yeah exactly, If you are not decipline you in forex trading you are not going to only lose your profits you are going to
blow the whole account, it takes patience and hardwork to profit from the forex market, this just remainds me of what happened on Wednesday, lot's of traders lose thousands of dollars on a particular news because of slippage, this very bad, there is this trader that I know in Nigeria he lost more than $80k just in some seconds.
Losing $80,000 in a single day is not a good news at all. I think people that really wants to succeed in forex should learn from this. It is always very important for you to put risk management strategies into place so that you will not lose a lot of money. Nothing is guaranteed 100% in the Forex market.

Losing $80,000 in a single day is not a good news at all. I think people that really wants to succeed in forex should learn from this. It is always very important for you to put risk management strategies into place so that you will not lose a lot of money. Nothing is guaranteed 100% in the Forex market.
Yeah nothing is hundred percent sure in the forex market, risk management is good, it helps you to know what you'll be risking and what you'll get in return, that's what we call risk to reward, but for that of Wednesday is different, the brokers know what they do, I know you must know what stop loss is? That Friday,even if you place an order with stop loss it won't activate, it will just go ahead and clear the whole thing, and if you don't have a good margin it will just blow your account, that's how traders suffered this Wednesday. That's very bad.

Yeah nothing is hundred percent sure in the forex market, risk management is good, it helps you to know what you'll be risking and what you'll get in return, that's what we call risk to reward, but for that of Wednesday is different, the brokers know what they do, I know you must know what stop loss is? That Friday,even if you place an order with stop loss it won't activate, it will just go ahead and clear the whole thing, and if you don't have a good margin it will just blow your account, that's how traders suffered this Wednesday. That's very bad.
That's really bad. Can you give me concise explanation of what really caused that?. Even in cryptocurrency some days are like that that many people will lose a lot of their money.

You are always going to be experiencing business challenges at one point or the other so the most important thing is to write it down and then look for how you are going to approach it.

That's really bad. Can you give me concise explanation of what really caused that?. Even in cryptocurrency some days are like that that many people will lose a lot of their money.
Am telling you, that's very bad, in the forex market there are News that makes the market move crazyly, that day happens to be the day of CPI, that's (consumer price index) as I said earlier it's a high I'mpact news that makes the market move crazyly, trading this kind of news is very risky and dangerous but if you know how to analyze the chart you'll know what to expect, the news have impact on all USD pairs, the news came out negative to the USD dollar, and Normally when it's negative all currency pairs that have USD as base currency will rise up,most trader think it's going to fall like a brick 🤣 but that didn't happen, the main issues is about their stop loss not being activated that day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds