Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Coping with business challenges

Growing businesses face a range of challenges. As a business grows, different problems and opportunities demand different solutions - what worked a year ago might now be not the best approach. All too often, avoidable ...
Definitely true. Things are changing everyday and we humans are supposed to acclamatise or drown. What would be your ways if coping with some of these changes?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never really seen any business that doesn't face challenges from time to time but if you have a very good business plan you will always have a way to Battle the challenges that face is your business.
As long as you are dealing with business of buying and selling you will always face so many challenges that might come up in very different ways which might be the supply of your products which will cripple your business if it fails to come.

I will not be accepting your point based on some factors , though we might have some people that might be scared in creating their own business because of failure but 95% of people are fed up of the job of 9am to 6pm everyday but their problem is that they dont have enough capital to start a business and even if they are scared of loosing, their can always employ professional that can guide them.

Challenges will definitely come in a business but the way you handle them matters a lot. A business owner is a risk taker and should be able to look for the best ways tdefino handle a challenge
Definitely.
No business can avoid challenges.
Learning to overcome these challenges is what determines the success of one's business.

Coping with business challenges can be a big deal for some people. Being able to monitor the performance, recruiting the best candidate for the job, being able to manage the business finance, and uncertainty of the future of the business can pose a challenge for sole business owners.

Coping with business challenges can be a big deal for some people. Being able to monitor the performance, recruiting the best candidate for the job, being able to manage the business finance, and uncertainty of the future of the business can pose a challenge for sole business owners.
It is when those who don't really plan well before they jump into a business gets to complain about the challenges that comes up in the business that I simply laugh at them because they were not really well prepared.

It dosen't matter that a lot of people don't have the capital to do business, I think the real question is do they have what it takes to build a successful business.

It's not indeed an easy task to cope with business challenges especially one that demands financial intervention, but I guess that's one of the things a business man should prepare himself for before setting up a business

There are a lot of people out there and who are simply comfortable with the usual 9-5 work because they have anxiety issues or simply because of fear of failure. Some don't even see themselves as a leader, you know having a host of employees work for them, they feel like the responsibility might too much. What advice do you have for people like that?
Theres nothing much to be said than for them to find ways to reduce their anxiety. Meet up with professional and they will get you expert opinion on how to do so

As long as you are dealing with business of buying and selling you will always face so many challenges that might come up in very different ways which might be the supply of your products which will cripple your business if it fails to come.
The availability of one's business products as a buying and selling merchandise is a very big problem because once there is shortage in products in the market, it will be critical.

As for me, I don't have any advice for such people. The truth is being a businessman most times is quite more difficult than working for someone else because to be honest, the stress involved in planning, coordinating resources while still trying to take the business to the next level isn't easy for a lot of people

As for me, I don't have any advice for such people. The truth is being a businessman most times is quite more difficult than working for someone else because to be honest, the stress involved in planning, coordinating resources while still trying to take the business to the next level isn't easy for a lot of people
It is actually their are employees and business owner because there are some people who don't really have the stomach to handle being an enterpreneur which is why they prefer to work for an enterpreneur.

The availability of one's business products as a buying and selling merchandise is a very big problem because once there is shortage in products in the market, it will be critical.
I can remember a friend of mine who they was on selling food stuff and there was a situation when there was shortage of food stock he had to travel to timid local villages in order for him to be able to get them.

There are a lot of people out there and who are simply comfortable with the usual 9-5 work because they have anxiety issues or simply because of fear of failure. Some don't even see themselves as a leader, you know having a host of employees work for them, they feel like the responsibility might too much. What advice do you have for people like that?
People have reasons for choosing the type of job or business they want to do.
there are people who enjoy the routine a job gives them and there are people who want to work based on their own schedule.
I do not think anyone would shy away from doing what he or she loves doing because of fear of failure.

My advice for these kind of people is that they shouldn't be too hard on themselves, every business have challenges. Also if they feel the work load is too much for them, they should employ an assistant to help out.

There are many challenges in businesses the fact is there will always be advantages and disadvantages in businesses, there will be good times and bad times you just have to be patience, learn and always look for ways to improve your business always

Businesses challenges are normal. You have to cope with the challenges. Challenges can come from any angle. From competitors, you have to be ready to face and fight challenges. It's really not a bed of all roses. You have to be strong to fight challenges

My advice for these kind of people is that they shouldn't be too hard on themselves, every business have challenges. Also if they feel the work load is too much for them, they should employ an assistant to help out.
As long as your business starts to grow it is very important that you have those who work with you in order to make the business more easier for everyone to increase profit making.

Well I don't have any advice for such people because not everyone is meant to be an entrepreneur; I mean if we all were, who'd be the employee?
Some people are just cut out for being small and you can't force anything about them changing it.

One thing that is very common with any kind of business is that there will always be challenges but as long as you have a very good business plan on how you run your business you can be able to counter the challenges that comes to it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds