Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Coping with business challenges

Am telling you, that's very bad, in the forex market there are News that makes the market move crazyly, that day happens to be the day of CPI, that's (consumer price index) as I said earlier it's a high I'mpact news that makes the market move crazyly, trading this kind of news is very risky and dangerous but if you know how to analyze the chart you'll know what to expect, the news have impact on all USD pairs, the news came out negative to the USD dollar, and Normally when it's negative all currency pairs that have USD as base currency will rise up,most trader think it's going to fall like a brick 🤣 but that didn't happen, the main issues is about their stop loss not being activated that day.
That's really crazy. It is always very important to use stop-loss whenever you are preaching in the forest market because anything can happen. But in this scenario nobody actually expected such. that is why financial Management strategy is very important.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's really crazy. It is always very important to use stop-loss whenever you are preaching in the forest market because anything can happen. But in this scenario nobody actually expected such. that is why financial Management strategy is very important.
Yeah it is, yeah risk management is very important but in that case you have no choice but to stay away from the market, you don't have to trade everyday just project one to two quality trades and you'll make that thousands.

Yeah it is, yeah risk management is very important but in that case you have no choice but to stay away from the market, you don't have to trade everyday just project one to two quality trades and you'll make that thousands.
I am currently following very good projects at the moment and if there is another downward trend I may start investing little by little. This is currently my plan in the crypto-currency market but for now I am out on the market.

I am currently following very good projects at the moment and if there is another downward trend I may start investing little by little. This is currently my plan in the crypto-currency market but for now I am out on the market.
That's great, just like the way btc is going down, as a crypto trader you'll take advantage of that to invest, but base on how things are I think btc still have some downward movements to complete before pumping up. What do you think?

That's great, just like the way btc is going down, as a crypto trader you'll take advantage of that to invest, but base on how things are I think btc still have some downward movements to complete before pumping up. What do you think?
I believe there will be another massive downward trend before we finally enter the next bull market. It may actually take a lot of time for this to happen but as time goes we will continue to follow and observe.

I believe there will be another massive downward trend before we finally enter the next bull market. It may actually take a lot of time for this to happen but as time goes we will continue to follow and observe.
Yeah that's what I'm saying, we still have some gap's and imbalances to be filled downward, after that I think BTC Will likely hit $100k😁 that's what I think.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, we still have some gap's and imbalances to be filled downward, after that I think BTC Will likely hit $100k😁 that's what I think.
I believe bitcoin will reach 100,000 dollars but that will not be now. It will take some years for that to be possible. It may even not be possible next year.

I believe bitcoin will reach 100,000 dollars but that will not be now. It will take some years for that to be possible. It may even not be possible next year.
Yeah, anything can happen in the financial market I also don't think if it will go up that fast, but for now let just wait and see how it goes, seems like you only trade crypto, am I right?

Yeah, anything can happen in the financial market I also don't think if it will go up that fast, but for now let just wait and see how it goes, seems like you only trade crypto, am I right?
Yeah, i only trade in cryptocurrency at the moment but with time i will also expand to forex and others. When it comes to cryptocurrency trading i am more of an investor because i don't have the luxury of time to trade on daily basis.

Yeah, i only trade in cryptocurrency at the moment but with time i will also expand to forex and others. When it comes to cryptocurrency trading i am more of an investor because i don't have the luxury of time to trade on daily basis.
Yeah that will be great, but I think you don't need to have enough time to trade, I believe you know what swing trading is, swing trading is a type of trading for people like you who don't have enough time to seat on the chart daily, you can execute a trade and leave it for day's, week's or even month, and you'll come out with huge profits, it depends on how you analyze the market though. What do you think?

Yeah that will be great, but I think you don't need to have enough time to trade, I believe you know what swing trading is, swing trading is a type of trading for people like you who don't have enough time to seat on the chart daily, you can execute a trade and leave it for day's, week's or even month, and you'll come out with huge profits, it depends on how you analyze the market though. What do you think?
Of course, I know what is swing trading is. I don't think there is anybody who is a cryptocurrency trader that does not applying swing trading sometimes. It is the best strategy I've been using for a while but like I stated, I am out of the market for now.

Of course, I know what is swing trading is. I don't think there is anybody who is a cryptocurrency trader that does not applying swing trading sometimes. It is the best strategy I've been using for a while but like I stated, I am out of the market for now.
Yeah, I think or,I can say almost all crypto trader's are swing traders because they buy and hold for a long time before selling it out, you are out of the market? But why?

Yeah, I think or,I can say almost all crypto trader's are swing traders because they buy and hold for a long time before selling it out, you are out of the market? But why?
One of the major reasons I am out of the market currently is because of some uncertainties and I also want to gather more money to buy my favourite cryptocurrencies. I believe there will be a major downtrend soon, so that is when I will start to buy.

The truth is that everybody is going to experience one form of business challenge or the other along the way. It is crucial that you should always try to talk to people who have done it before.

There are many challenges in business and one of the challenges is getting the necessary money needed to start the business and another challenges is that of competition against other business rival . Coping with these challenges is never easy unless you are focused.

I would say, business is not everyone's cup of tea because not everyone is ready or willing to deal with the upcoming or possible challenges.

It needs a good business plan, patience, hard work, money, and complete knowledge of the business. If you have all these, then you should think of starting a business.

It often takes years of hard work, long hours, and no recognition to become successful. A lot of entrepreneurs give up, or fail for other reasons, like running out of money. Statistics show that over 50% of all businesses fail after five years in the United States.

Last edited:
A business owner has a lot of responsibility is to take care of, and if you're into business, you should be ready to shoulder lots of things including losses because you cannot be making gains all the time.

A business owner has a lot of responsibility is to take care of, and if you're into business, you should be ready to shoulder lots of things including losses because you cannot be making gains all the time.
If you are going into a business , you must know what the business entails before going into the the business , and also know If you can handle the business you are about to go into .

You are always going to be experiencing business challenges at one point or the other so the most important thing is to write it down and then look for how you are going to approach it.
In business there are bound to be challanges while you are running the process,but every business man should have it at the back of his mind that this will always come,this will help him to have a buffer to the effect that may eventually arise.

you can work at any time you like unlike a 9-5 job which you have to go through throughout the week, it is stressful, although business is stressful as well, but you are the one in charge and you would have control of how you would run things there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds