Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Coping with business challenges

Every business has its own challenges so anyone planning on starting a business should be prepared to face some challenges. But on the bright side, when you overcome the challenges there is much profit to be made
Exactly, every entrepreneur Must willing to take risk. Theses risks are the challenges involved. Business can only end in 2 ways profit or loss

Advertisement Placeholder
Exactly, every entrepreneur Must willing to take risk. Theses risks are the challenges involved. Business can only end in 2 ways profit or loss
Yes taking risk is a must for an entrepreneur, but this should not be a reason to start taking risk unnecessary, a good entrepreneur should also learn risk management so you won't end up making or taking risks that would end up destroying the business.

Sometimes it's doesn't really rely on the plan you set out but also your ability to cope with the business as it unveils. Lower your expectations and plan for circumstances like this.

There are a lot of people out there and who are simply comfortable with the usual 9-5 work because they have anxiety issues or simply because of fear of failure. Some don't even see themselves as a leader, you know having a host of employees work for them, they feel like the responsibility might too much. What advice do you have for people like that?

Well, I am quite opposite to this. I cannot work a 9-5 job because I do not want get pressurized by anyone else. This was a common problem which I was facing when I was having an offline job a few months ago. I am comfortable with working online and making money.

There are a lot of people out there and who are simply comfortable with the usual 9-5 work because they have anxiety issues or simply because of fear of failure. Some don't even see themselves as a leader, you know having a host of employees work for them, they feel like the responsibility might too much. What advice do you have for people like that?
We have so many of this kind of people around, you will see them always making you feel you have not done enough, I advice them to just take one step at a time

Running a business is someone difficult and giving more headache but if a business is been planned well it will be smooth and plain

Growing businesses face a range of challenges. As a business grows, different problems and opportunities demand different solutions - what worked a year ago might now be not the best approach. All too often, avoidable ...
This is just one problem with business. No matter how you may plan it there's always this tendency that challenges will always set in. How you handle them would tell if the business will fall or not

Risk taking is part of business every individual who goes into business should be ready to take risk,it is inevitable,and ability to limit excessive loan

The way out of such situation is to be yourself and build confidence slowly,be warm and receiving but also be strick when situation calls for it

Sometimes it's doesn't really rely on the plan you set out but also your ability to cope with the business as it unveils. Lower your expectations and plan for circumstances like this.
This is true though, in reality it is actually impossible to make plan for every situation that might occur during the business. Just make on the little you can and have at the back of your mind that anything could happen and be prepared to tackle what ever comes up.

Coping with business challenges is not that easy because we all know that each business organization have it own challenge, so you need to run your business with capital in order to keep growing.

I've learnt to cope and adapt to various challenges in a business because I can't give up. I believe it's a way to making me grow in the business.

Those kind of challenges inhale experience during my business is the lack of economic resources that is low funds to fund the business and also low sales with high levels of competition in the production of the same goods this really do affect the growth of the business.

Growing businesses face a range of challenges. As a business grows, different problems and opportunities demand different solutions - what worked a year ago might now be not the best approach. All too often, avoidable ...
There is actually no business in this world that does not have one form of challenge or the other and one of the best way to be above any business challenge if they facing the challenge head on. If the business is going through some financial challenges then you must go and take loan 2 sustain the business and once the business is in profit you can pay off the loans.

One thing i have come to discover is that some persons are just cut out to be under an organsation,because that is where they would actually give in their best,they might not function very well while working for themself.

You must have to figure out by yourself how to cope with any of the business challenges that may come your way later on in your business otherwise you're setting yourself for another round of failure and closure of your business by yourself again

It's not always easy but if you can cope with it and keep pressing you can overcome it. But then you at all times must make contingency plans.

I think it is better to take things easy if you are experiencing a challenge with your business. It is only when you are calm that you can think clearly on the solution. You can also seek the advice of expert.

My advice for them is this, you can never really know how something will be until you give it a try, when you are your own boss, you can work at any time you like unlike a 9-5 job which you have to go through throughout the week, it is stressful, although business is stressful as well, but you are the one in charge and you would have control of how you would run things there.
The major challenges in coping in business is sales. Low patronize have a way of bring the moral of the business owner and the business will be affected negatively.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds