Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Continued Education for Career

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Lifelong learning is aimed at encouraging people to continue studying beyond the traditional primary, secondary and higher education levels. These continued studies are usually aimed at bettering the type of job you have, and the income level that you will get from your eduation.

Many people learn to study various languages to make it so that they can better help people in support situations - what other examples can you think of where you might study after leaving school/university to help with your job?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think I would want to do such a thing since I've studied enough in school, we are studying for twelve years and I really thinks it is enough and I am more than satisfied with those years, I don't need more years to learn a new subject for a job it would be too much for me...
I've heard that doctors in Israel learn 11 years for their jobs and it really scared me I could never imagine such a thing....

Continued education for carrier is the best for the people that have the right job and also are getting the proper amount of salary for their job, they keep leaening because they knows that they're going to get promoted if they get more certificates, but its not advisable for people like me that's trying to survive with the little earning I am making from my job.

Lifelong learning is aimed at encouraging people to continue studying beyond the traditional primary, secondary and higher education levels. These continued studies are usually aimed at bettering the type of job you have, and the income level that you will get from your eduation.

Many people learn to study various languages to make it so that they can better help people in support situations - what other examples can you think of where you might study after leaving school/university to help with your job?
I have completed my master's and now I just want to get settled in my life with a good salary job that can provide enough to meet all my necessities along with some savings. I enjoy learning new things every day, but I would prefer learning it online rather than enrolling in a course.

There are some skills that school might not be able to teach you like how to form meaningful conversations with people and how to have proper time management or your ability to work as part of a group. This is something that you will have to learn on your own.

There are some skills that school might not be able to teach you like how to form meaningful conversations with people and how to have proper time management or your ability to work as part of a group. This is something that you will have to learn on your own.
There are many courses in schools that you can take that will teaches and enhances your knowledge on to interact with the outside world people most especially when doing business ,

I have always believed that you can mix the two of them and they do not have to be apart. You can build a successful career for yourself and at the same time still have time for your education .

It is going to be a good thing to have other side skills like how to be able to use Google advertisement and becoming a computer literate outside your initial job description.

You can never learn too much.

I think the more you learn and know and the skills you acquire, the more doors you open and the more opportunities you have to earn. You can also teach others.

You can never learn too much.

I think the more you learn and know and the skills you acquire, the more doors you open and the more opportunities you have to earn. You can also teach others.
Learning is a gradual and a continuous process , you can never know everything in life and we keep learning one or two things daily , nobidy is a fountain of knowledge, you can teach people and you can also learn from people.

Continued education for career is very good because we all know that education is very important in life, we cannot know everything in one day that is why we need to continue learning everyday in life.

To continue an education for a career is a very good thing if that particular country are very good and considerable in the academics of her citizens and want there student to really be the leaders of tomorrow.

The value of continued education cannot be over-emphasized. Learning never ends so continuing your studies will only help to contribute positively to your career.

The most important thing in life is that you should be doing things that are going to bring you money and also fulfillment so once it is falling in the two of them then you should do it diligently.

The value of continued education cannot be over-emphasized. Learning never ends so continuing your studies will only help to contribute positively to your career.
Learning is a gradual process and we will continue learning more everyday till we leaves the world , and thats why we must keep studying more and be putting it into practise to acheive our aim

Learning is a gradual process and we will continue learning more everyday till we leaves the world , and thats why we must keep studying more and be putting it into practise to acheive our aim
This is very true. The more we learn, the better we tend to become. We must also be able to practise what we have learnt because that is the overall aim of studying.

I didn't study anything about programming in the university because what I read was Mass Communication. But after my graduation and joining the labor force, I discovered that tech knowledge is very important and in high demand. This pushed me into studying about programming now.
I have seen many people who have taken similar steps. They often end up being happy learning and practicing a new skill different from the ones they were taught formally in school.

I have always believed that you can mix the two of them and they do not have to be apart. You can build a successful career for yourself and at the same time still have time for your education .
Continued study for education career is good if actually you have the capital to continue is not really a bad idea, because you want to continued to learn, we all know that education is very important to everyone.

It is good to believe that you can be able to do the both of them and you do not even have to separate it. Education is good and also maintaining a business is even better.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds