Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Continued Education for Career

Lifelong learning is aimed at encouraging people to continue studying beyond the traditional primary, secondary and higher education levels. These continued studies are usually aimed at bettering the type of job you have, and the income level that you will get from your eduation.

Many people learn to study various languages to make it so that they can better help people in support situations - what other examples can you think of where you might study after leaving school/university to help with your job?
There are various ways through which one can employ to continue to improve himself at his job,if you are into data analysis and you want to keep improving and optimise your work,you can take trainings on newer abd better applications that would enhance your work.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been pursuing my career as a writer and I must say that now I am focusing on my career only. This is because right now making money is definitely much more important for me. I might pursue a degree later.

It is good to believe that you can be able to do the both of them and you do not even have to separate it. Education is good and also maintaining a business is even better.
You are actually right , both are good but maintaining by our education first is better and that's why i prefer taking care of my business first so i can study when i am fulfilled .

Actually continue with your education and furthering to masters and PhD level will granting the amount of salary you should be earning in a particular career or job.

Lifelong learning is aimed at encouraging people to continue studying beyond the traditional primary, secondary and higher education levels. These continued studies are usually aimed at bettering the type of job you have, and the income level that you will get from your eduation.

Many people learn to study various languages to make it so that they can better help people in support situations - what other examples can you think of where you might study after leaving school/university to help with your job?
Continuing with your education is quite a good idea because it boosts your qualifications in the job market which can ensure your
Lifelong learning is aimed at encouraging people to continue studying beyond the traditional primary, secondary and higher education levels. These continued studies are usually aimed at bettering the type of job you have, and the income level that you will get from your education.

Continuing with education is quite a good idea because it boosts your qualifications in the job market, and ensures that your salary is respectable. This also opens your eyes to more and more things which help you to become a better worker

Any type of business does not really required strong or too high education. Anybody sstudying beyond primary, secondary and tertiary education canmot say it's beacuse of any business, it's rather for personal gain or seem esteem

The issue of study after graduation from collage is not really aneasy one,you have to be very discipline to be able to be consistent with your quest for increase knowledge.Any person that loves growth will always take learning as a lifelong vacation.

Its a good thing to continuing education after finishing the traditional primary, secondary, and higher institution. Learning never end. That's why it's important to still continue learning even after getting certificate. For me, I have interest in leadership training and also programming language. These two, I believe, will help me in the future.

they keep leaening because they knows that they're going to get promoted if they get more certificates, but its not advisable for people like me that's trying to survive with the little earning I am making from my job.

There are other skills that school may not be able to teach you, such as how to have meaningful interactions with people, how to manage your time effectively, or how to work well with others in a group.

Learning is life lifelong process, you might not go to college or university, but you will always be learning something. If you do not learn, your progress will come to a halt. You should continue to learn new skills and upskill for better career prospects.

Learning is life lifelong process, you might not go to college or university, but you will always be learning something. If you do not learn, your progress will come to a halt. You should continue to learn new skills and upskill for better career prospects.

As long as you're alive, you're supposed to be learning and acquiring knowledge. There's no amount of knowledge that can be said to be too much. It doesn't matter if you have done your Masters, whenever there's an opportunity to learn on a new venture, it's very important to take it on.

As long as you're alive, you're supposed to be learning and acquiring knowledge. There's no amount of knowledge that can be said to be too much. It doesn't matter if you have done your Masters, whenever there's an opportunity to learn on a new venture, it's very important to take it on.

I think that a person should acquire knowledge till he dies. This is because you get the opportunity to learn something new and this may be quite important for a person who would like to pursue a particular career even at an old age. There are many people who learn many different things even when they are at a later stage of their lives.

I think that a person should acquire knowledge till he dies. This is because you get the opportunity to learn something new and this may be quite important for a person who would like to pursue a particular career even at an old age. There are many people who learn many different things even when they are at a later stage of their lives.

There are so many new ventures that are coming out everyday and this means that you have to always upgrade on what you have known before to be able to keep up with what is happening in your society today. This is the reason why learning and education is something that is always going to be constant for everyone who is alive and is willing to learn new things everyday.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds