Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Content Bundle (Package) Service now LIVE!

Debashis

Service Manager
Administrator
Credits
ContentBundles.png

Yesterday we outlined our Summer Update schedule, and today we're excited to take the first step of this - Content Bundles!

A reincarnation of the 'package service', our content bundles include various forms of digital content, for a diverse range of communities. Not just forums ;) If you run a blog, discord server, Twitch channel, YouTube channel or social media community/page, we've got content for you too!

Our service is now officially OPEN for business, and you can order today! Click here to discover more.

Ordering for the first time? We're offering a FREE 10 posts if you use the coupon code BUNDLELAUNCH on your order form.

~ Admin Junkies Service Team

I've just applied. The only bug is for the blog order it wouldn't let me choose 0 for the article one so I had to put 1 and then update the thread once it got posted. I only wanted comments.

Sounds like an awesome idea though.

I've just applied. The only bug is for the blog order it wouldn't let me choose 0 for the article one so I had to put 1 and then update the thread once it got posted. I only wanted comments.

Thanks, @Mills will take care of this when she has the chance. ☺️

Thanks, @Mills will take care of this when she has the chance. ☺️
This should now be fixed :) Thanks for letting us know!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor