Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

✔️ Completed Content Bundle for Lifestyle and Health by Nomad

Credits
Username: Nomad

What is the name of your site? Lifestyle and Health

What is the URL to your site? https://lifestylediscussion.com

What type of content bundle? Forums

How many thread and post combos? No Combo (0 AJ Credits)

How many new threads? 0 Threads (0 AJ Credits)

How many new posts? 100 Posts (1000 AJ Credits)

How many new interactive items? 0 Item (0 AJ Credits)

How many new formal documents? 0 Item (0 AJ Credits)

Do you have any special requests? No

Coupon Code? AJSUMMER
I confirm I have the amount of AJ Credits available on my account for this order.
Yes

Note: If you were a member on https://lifestyleproducts.club/community/, nothing has changed except the domain. You can sign in with your old credentials.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Happy to add a courtesy +20 posts to this order as a thank you to Nomad for being a great staff member. I don't think I've ever posted on your personal board!

Just add me to the task list.

Accepted_2024.png

Thanks for placing an order with the Admin Junkies Content Bundle service!

Progress Update:

Kennysplash: 20/20
Heatman : 20/20
Henrywrites: 20/20
Alex: 20/20
Ravenfreak: 20/20

We estimate your package to be completed by July 21, 2024.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nomad @Debashis @joelr I have tried creating an account but have not received any activation email. Please manually approve my account so I can start on this package
Hello, Alex, you already have an account by the name "Bizdustry" Maybe you confused this as a new site, I have changed the domain but the site is same. You can access this site through your login credentials that you used on lifestyleproducts.club/community.
By the way, I have also activated your new account.Since you are using the same name, it would be better if you post from your old account, or change your username.

Hello, Alex, you already have an account by the name "Bizdustry" Maybe you confused this as a new site, I have changed the domain but the site is same. You can access this site through your login credentials that you used on lifestyleproducts.club/community.
By the way, I have also activated your new account.Since you are using the same name, it would be better if you post from your old account, or change your username.
Hi,

Yes I will login as Bizdustry. Can you manually reset my password and send me a PM with the password please

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds