Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Console Gaming

Jason

Royal member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
What consoles do you like? What do you have? What do you want? What are some games you like? What are some you have? What are some you want?

What wins and near-wins have you done? Have you played online?

Xbox has pretty much been my favorite since it came out. Now with Game Pass, play anywhere, cross-platform saves, etc. it would be hard to replace at this point.

I got a PS4 during lockdown for something to do. It's my best friend, tbh. I only play sporting games like FIFA, NBA, cricket.

I used to have PS2 back in the day and I loved it :) Not anymore and I do not own any other console other than a Xbox Account on PC since that is owned by Microsoft.

End of the day I rather by hardware to run higher settings ;)

I was pretty satisfied with my PS4, but I prefer PC gaming over console gaming. I played Call of Duty the most on my PS4. I had a few other games I played sparingly too. I paid for a PlayStation Plus subscription before so I could play online and that's when the Call of Duty games started getting exciting, then I eventually bought a gaming laptop and started playing online games on there. Thankfully, the PS4 I gave to my brother is allowing us to share it, so I can still play some games on it when I want to.

I mainly play my PS5, but I also have a Switch I enjoy playing. I opted to get a PS5 over the Series X since there's playstation exclusives while pretty much most Xbox Series X games are cross generation, so I could just play them on my Xbox One S.

I've always had an Xbox to play games on. I've tried to play on the PS4 before, but I was never able to play comfortably when it came to the controller. I only play on the PC when it comes to games like Roblox as some of the games on there don't have the settings for Xbox.

What consoles do you like?
  • PS2
  • PS4
  • XBOX ONE
  • XBOX Series S / X
What do you have?
At the moment I only own a Series X. I gave my PS4 to my son and my Series S to my wife.

What do you want?
The newest Xbox Series X that will be coming out. They're giving it a new look and updating the hardware on it.

What are some games you like?

I love Bethesda games like Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout, and Starfield.

What are some you have?

I have a lot of games on my Microsoft account that I don't play any more such as the Devil May Cry games, Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 13, Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core, DOOM 2016 and DOOM ETERNAL, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Outer Worlds, some old 360 games that they had for sale, and Diablo 3.

What are some you want?

I've been waiting on Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2, but it keeps getting pushed back every year. I doubt it'll be coming out this year either. I'm kind of getting annoyed because they give trailers for a game that they promised would be out from 2021 to 2022 and then didn't deliver. At this point I think they should either release it or cancel it. I've grown tired of the back and forth with this game.

The only physical copy of a game I have for PS4 after I sold or gave them all to my brother is Modern Warfare. I bought it for $10 at an entertainment store. I'll have to borrow the PS4 from my brother one day to re-play the campaign. I doubt I'll be purchasing PlayStation Plus unless my brother plans to pitch in seeing as it's technically his PS4 now.

RIP gaming laptop!

Playstation 5 all the way, baby! :D

Have always been a Playstation fanboy, never owned an Xbox. Have owned a PS1, 2, 3 and 4 as well.

playstation

was PC but have moved to PS now the kids want to play as well, and its so much easier to play games on a PS then a PC... Id admit maybe the user experience might not be as good, but for ease of use nothing beats a PS

Just curious, what can the PS5 do that past PS systems couldn't do?
There are better/newer games on the PS5, it supports 4k and has additional features like haptic feedback on the controller. Bigger HD compared to older systems too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor