Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Conducting an idea research

Setho

Captain Junkie
Credits
for some of us here who are in the social media and blogging space, we would understand that you have to keep your audience happy by continually posting quality content and to Lee getting those contents you need an idea research. What are those things or those sites you visit to try and get ideas for your site or social media?

Advertisement Placeholder
Read read read, you just have to read which will increase your knowledge and from that knowledge you impact your audience with it,you also need to be active online and on social media platforms to know the happenings going on and the trends.

I don't think you need to do a research to have something to post. It is better to read topics and write ups that you enjoy so that you wouldn't feel that you are working. I always read the newspaper every day for knowledge on current events. Sometimes I check on some blogs about my interest - gardening, travel and writing workshops. It would be boring to make a research on what to post on your social media or blog. Just be focused on things around you.

1. Get the Job Description right – THE most important thing you’ll do is write down what you want the individual to deliver. DON’T use old job descriptions or scour the internet to find something similar as every recruiting decision you make should hang off this document!!

2. Make sure you involve the Line Manager, HR and colleagues who interact with this position in getting the job description right.

I am not really a social media person who post a lot of contents. I think your area and aspect of research will be greatly determined by audience type and the kind of content they want and that you offer. With this in mind, there are also other bloggers and content creators that have raw contents but cannot make it into a finished or complete product. You can do with this by making those raw ones into something exciting while also remembering to give credit to the originator. But first and foremost, you should be full of ideas and be developing new things time to time.

Nairaland is a model website for all of us in Nigeria because it has the highest traffic that visit the forum everyday. We all aspires have a website like Nairaland so we take Nairaland as a website to get idea for my blog.

It will have to be with you the owner of the platform to be more creative in your writing skills and putting put great content continually. That's what should matter

I would prefer to read all bloggers around the globe in my field as it gives me great idea to write something for my website. It also helps us to see what readers want to have on website which is most important for me.
[automerge]1618816940[/automerge]
I would prefer to read all bloggers around the globe in my field as it gives me great idea to write something for my website. It also helps us to see what readers want to have on website which is most important for me.

Why not just concentrate on your area of strength when it comes to blogging than going for all this researches that are not your natural field

Using the data that underpins our accurate Nobel Prize winner forecasts, identify the new research areas where your company is well placed to make the next breakthrough.

In conducting an idea research,one prominent way of achieving fast results is by conducting surveys, running program to see people reaction, going online to source information.

The content you publish on your website should be well researched, well written. If you are republishing what is already available online you may not get visitors.

Every information you post on your website, should well thoughtful and thoroughly researched. No room for copy and paste(plagiarism) nor low quality comments, and grammatical errors. Getting information from different topics from search engines, will give a writer clue on what to write.

There is a saying that ideas rule the world which is correct as every invention came from idea so it is important to find out if an idea is relevant and worth investing time in.

I agree with you , having a idea is not enough in a business ,it is expected of you to make research on your ideas ,makes a research from many and different angles

I must say here that running a blog is just not for the lazy ones as you can now see that it's not easy keeping up with the trends in coming up with new fresh ideas wverytime in your blog to keep visitors glued to it

for some of us here who are in the social media and blogging space, we would understand that you have to keep your audience happy by continually posting quality content and to Lee getting those contents you need an idea research. What are those things or those sites you visit to try and get ideas for your site or social media?
To impact your audience, you have to be creative, and your creativity can only be unlock from other creativity either written or audio. You listen to podcast or you read different books etc.

I subscribe to different authorities on Twitter in order to keep up with the latest trend. I also search most of the news websites to see if there is any latest news in my industry. I also search Google trend.

Last edited:
Most times when am about to write a post, once I get an idea of what to write I make use of google to search more on it and read more about it, other times I ask those around me what they think about that particular topic

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds