Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competition in business

It is a healthy competition tho, because both companies are doing their best to satisfy their customers and then the tendency they will always find something that their customer is seeking.

Advertisement Placeholder
Only way you can avoid competition is by doing business on the niche that is not explored by other people. However, looks like this is not possible as every niche seems to me taken

When it comes to business competition cannot be ruled out because every serious business man and woman will want to increase their capital by making more profit. So when we venture into any business we must be ready to get into competition with others mostly in the same line of business.

We all know that in any business there most be a competition, because any business without any competition is not a good business, so in a business we all want our business to be higher.

Healthy competition that be a good thing for all parties involved because it gears to do and be better, healthy competition aims to improve those involved rather than sow seeds of dispute amongst them

No matter the niche of business you choose, there would always be competition unless you are rarely government backed business. You should just make it work for you by learning from your competition and improving yours.

My take on business competition is like being in a lake to fish. If there are other people fishing then you go a bit farther from them. But if the lake is crowded you can still catch some fish if the lake is full of fishes. That is the same in business. When there are many customers then it wouldn't matter much to have many competitors. Your business can still get customers.

I suggest you find another niche but competition can be very harmful and also beneficial in business ,because competition also affects the quality of service

There are rivalry in business and it involves a lot of competition where two or more company that produced the same product slug it out, because they want to be the best.
We all know there can be great rivalry in business. Different companies selling the same product or offering same services. As a person starting up a small scale business in which there are big scale business already in the market, what can be told to be able to win customers to my business. Or do you think I should find another niche of business?

In a many case scenarios which I have seen, unless your business has government support, it is hard not to do business without competition so you should learn to accept them.

The truth is you can't eradicate competition when it comes to business, but the quality of your product will make you standout, aside that in order to meet of with bigger company's, I believe you should engage more on advertisement

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning how to handle competition in business, I would say that first of all you have to always remember your mission and vision statement so as not to lose your head in the journey

You can avoid the business competition by selling products and services that other businesses are not selling yet, even if you are selling products that others have offered, if you sell high quality for lower price, you ca survive the competition.

If you're going to start a business and the products you are going to be selling is in direct competition with another big company my suggestion would be for you to just find out that niche except you're willing to grind it out and put in work.

You can avoid the business competition by selling products and services that other businesses are not selling yet, even if you are selling products that others have offered, if you sell high quality for lower price, you ca survive the competition.
I am in total support of your point. Selling products or offering services that a lot of businesses do not offer helps keeps you from competition or reduced it to the least minimum.

If you're starting a business that has a lot of competition ,I think the best you really need to do for your business is to make your products to be unique, you need to create your product in a way that will attract people. The uniqueness in your product will make people to come.

Competition for the business sack is allowed because there are needs for any business to thrive either in any location, business thriving is not just about the ability to just have healthy competition with other sellers but with the ability to bring out the best in any seller.

Competition in business is quit normal, i dont think there is any business without competition. Even if you find a business that no one has ever tired, you would be surprised that after some time others would try it. The best thing to do is to always make plans and preparations against competition even before they arise.

Competition will always come in any business , the issue then is how friendly the competition is. Healthy competition motivates competitors to work hard

This is normal scenario in the business world, there is no business without competitors, you are not the one to first start that business, your innovation, business strategy and marketing techniques however will make you stand out
Competitionis normal in business world becaus you are not the only one doing the exact business so its normal to upgrade your business and try to make it look better than that of your competitor .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds