Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Competition in business

This is something that is inevitable as far as business is concern in fact this is what make a business to grow faster if you can cope with the competition and destroyed business when you can not cope with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
We all know there can be great rivalry in business. Different companies selling the same product or offering same services. As a person starting up a small scale business in which there are big scale business already in the market, what can be told to be able to win customers to my business. Or do you think I should find another niche of business?
is it be very good to look for another niche where there is less competition. This will give you chance to dominate the niche and make more profit and expand your business. If you float your business where there is a lot of competition, it will you longer time to make a break through.

Honestly there are some business I would not advice you to start because if you do, the shark in the water will swallow you up. In Nigeria or in West Africa, we know that Dangote group of company runs the cement world. Now imagine starting a cement company and competing with him. He will run you out of the market in no time. Competition is an important factor you must consider in starting a business.
Just thinking of starting a cement company to compete with Dangote you know you have failed. That's why i advice people to start any business that has to do with selling of food because everywhere food is sell.

Personaly, I believe competition is good. It helps in bringing variety of products to the market. And different range of prices

This is something that is inevitable as far as business is concern in fact this is what make a business to grow faster if you can cope with the competition and destroyed business when you can not cope with it.
Oh yes, competition will always be there as long as there is demand. The business owner or manager should always be on the lookout to determine the effect of the competition on their revenue. It is not good to be ignorant of the competitors that time may come that they have stolen all your customers.

Competition is so normal in business. The best way to go about a competitive business is to maybe look for a less competitive location. Or you can make your business unique through providing high quality services and products.

Competition in business is a very tough game or market I must say. As a entrepreneur you must be at your A game all the time. No space for errors

While competition may not be most entrepreneurs' favorite element of conducting company, it does help us expand our visibility and market penetration. It encourages us to improve product quality, resulting in higher quality at lower rates.

That means there are a lot of ways we can do marketing without directly copying what our competition is doing ,if they're doing it in one way there are numerous way we can do our own marketing to attract our prospective consumers.
Sure, we don't have to follow them in their own path that's why we need to be innovative minded entrepreneurs, always thinking beyond.

competition in business is normal and that is the reason why anybody who is venturing into business must have the right knowledge and understanding of how to run business successfully.

Personaly, I believe competition is good. It helps in bringing variety of products to the market. And different range of prices
Definitely, without the competition there are many businesses that may actually become stagnant in their operations and this will not lead to growth. However competition forces this growth.

Definitely, without the competition there are many businesses that may actually become stagnant in their operations and this will not lead to growth. However competition forces this growth.
The market competition actively helps the market to grow. Surch competition will allow the companies to produce more quality products, also the consumer will get better value for their money.

The market competition actively helps the market to grow. Surch competition will allow the companies to produce more quality products, also the consumer will get better value for their money.
This is true. One of the main reasons that there are business that have specials and sales is because they are trying to bring in new customers and they are trying to bring in customers from other businesses as well.

We all know there can be great rivalry in business. Different companies selling the same product or offering same services. As a person starting up a small scale business in which there are big scale business already in the market, what can be told to be able to win customers to my business. Or do you think I should find another niche of business?
I believe nothing is impossible in the business world , even when you just srateted a small business and you already have a big rival buisness in your area that you have to compete with, the only advice is to be producing a quality product with the price a little bit lower than your rival price,

Every individual strives to survive and have a means of living in the society and that is why competition must exist because we all want to make it

Competition is allowed in the business when it get to taken life if each other is good and not advisable. We can competes with each other in order to bring out best from the products we are producing. The competition is allowed to compare the products and to get best we can lay our hand on to buy. It can allowed us to get the best raw materials once they know u are doing best product in town currently.
No business is monopolistic in nature all business involves competition and with competition you can be able to be innovated and also with your creative skills and marketing you were sold in the market.

Sure, we don't have to follow them in their own path that's why we need to be innovative minded entrepreneurs, always thinking beyond.
Sometimes business might not really be easy to start because you really need to solve a lot of problem and be ready to think so much, especially when there is high competition ,you will need to find out what to do to fit in.

Business itself is competition so there will be no business without competition. Any business that doesn't have competitors will not know when it is lagging in customer's satisfaction and services. Competition helps the business to improve in quality,packaging and services offered.

Sometimes business might not really be easy to start because you really need to solve a lot of problem and be ready to think so much, especially when there is high competition ,you will need to find out what to do to fit in.
I understand your point. Remember anything that concerns making money online isn't easy at all. You must work hard develop skills to always attract customers to make sales and never mind your competitors success rate.

Competition is something that you cant prevent in any business. It might not be good to business owners but it benefits consumers since they can get alternatives of the same product. The business owner should take it as a system of keeping him proactive

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds