Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Companies going online, instead of office locations?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you agree with the following statement?
In the future most companies will be online companies. They will develop less physical office locations because of this.
If so, why do you believe that?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes this age becomes more and more technological with the time, Covid19 effected it and also these days technology. I can give a few examples: at the past if you wanted to talk with a Paypal service worker you could meet him face to face but these days you just call them and speak with them by phone.
At the past you could go to the bank and wait for your turn to the service but these days you can simply make an appointment on the application, everything is so easy these days and those things have pros and cons but we must get used to it because this is how things work now that's the new way of life. These days people use their mobile phones a lot they don't talk with each other as they used to do at the past, or watch the views outside of the car/bus now they simply open up their mobile phones and start spend their time there. This age is very technological and it gets more and more with the time so I definitely think that companies will start to become online it is just a matter of time and it is already happening, at this very moment.....

That statement actually has great possibilities as a lot of businesses both small and big are already trying to build a good online presence so as to expand their businesses, with these it would only be a matter of time before many business transaction would be online without having to physically meet with the service providers to get your needs met or satisfied.

The pandemic has taught many offline business a great lesson because most offline business are still cripple until now while the online business keeps flourishing during and after the pandemic , that's the reason why most business are having online presence nowadays.

It depends on the company.

Some can do this and actually save money but for a lot of people, they benefit from being in an office environment. I have known a lot of people who had to work from home due to COVID and they ended up falling behind and becoming more stressed out.

Although I know that it was during the covid-19 pandemic that most companies started figuring out how to be working online and continue there businesses, which really helped them.
Although I know that it was during the covid-19 pandemic that most companies started figuring out how to be working online and continue there businesses, which really helped them.

Well, it's true to some extent. Many business owner are now going online because it's easier and cheaper. A lot of things can be done this day. There are online computer store

The fact is that we are in the era of modern technology is good and most companies involved themselves in online businesses and try to make all their things to be online so that it will be easier for them to be patronize.

Do you agree with the following statement?

If so, why do you believe that?
I agree with the statement because the world is currently gravitating torwards a digital system, and so workplaces are no exception. More and more people are instructed to work from home, and with time the full administration of the company will take place online. E-mails and video calls are also gradually taking the place of meetings, and therefore this claim is not far-fetched

The pandemic has taught many offline business a great lesson because most offline business are still cripple until now while the online business keeps flourishing during and after the pandemic , that's the reason why most business are having online presence nowadays.

There were many businesses that were already conducting business online even before the pandemic started. They had an upper edge over businesses that started to conduct online business much later.

I agree with the statement because the world is currently gravitating torwards a digital system, and so workplaces are no exception. More and more people are instructed to work from home, and with time the full administration of the company will take place online. E-mails and video calls are also gradually taking the place of meetings, and therefore this claim is not far-fetched
You're very right. Digital tools are now the business most trusted tools. Everyday the world is progressing. More tools are being developed every blessed day. Meeting, conferences, seminars and others are now being conducted online.

You're very right. Digital tools are now the business most trusted tools. Everyday the world is progressing. More tools are being developed every blessed day. Meeting, conferences, seminars and others are now being conducted online.
This is a very credible assessment of the modern times and digital age the world has adapted to. Technology has become more prominent in our workplaces and everyday life and it will continue for a very long time

Since the outbreak of the covid 19 most companies reverted to work from policy that seems to help mitigating the spread of the deadily disease. So after the spread was contained the companies found out that work from home probably wa the way to go.

That is true, because so many offline businesses are going into online starting pandemic period, a lot of them change their direction to go into online business instead of offline one.

I don't really believe so, online and offline do different type of job sometimes. That a company is an online company does not mean it won't still have an offline office even if it's one and its customer might just don't know about it. Sometimes you might have an issue with an online company that they won't be able to solve online and you will have to show yourself physically, especially if the company is around your region

I don't really believe so, online and offline do different type of job sometimes. That a company is an online company does not mean it won't still have an offline office even if it's one and its customer might just don't know about it. Sometimes you might have an issue with an online company that they won't be able to solve online and you will have to show yourself physically, especially if the company is around your region
The only company that can go online without looking for an office location offline is an online business that doesn't have anything to do with offline business , like forum sites and so on.

Yes, i believe that in the nearest future most companies although not all would go online rather than having physical stores. This is because almost all activities are now carried out online. Online business is now the trending thing. Everyone wants to purchase everything online instead of stressing oneself to go to the physical store.

Actually I think people makes some certain predictions of the future based on the current circumstances. sometimes it may comes to reality and sometimes it may not. so no one can exactly tell what will happen.

I believe that we are even going to be seeing more businesses that are going to be going online in the next couple of years and this is something that is not going to be surprising at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds